Amazon is looking for a highly talented and motivated Senior Product Marketing Manager to bring the Prime program to the next level in Italy and Spain. This Senior Product Marketing Manager will work with local, EU and global teams to deliver highest-quality benefits and customer experience to millions of Prime customers. Main responsibilities include, among others:
· New Prime member acquisition, including on and off-site marketing efforts, content testing, business development and other initiatives;
· Prime Product Management, through the definition of new benefits and improvement of the currently existing ones (shipping, shopping and digital benefits);
· Definition and execution of Go To Market plans for new products and services within the Program
· Prime membership experience, engagement and retention through increased awareness and usage of benefits, initiatives to drive customer satisfaction;
· Prime members segmentation and lifecycle management;
· Prime program overall optimization, considering customer behavior, revenue and ROI;
Please apply with your CV in English. You will be responsible for identifying projects/initiatives that will help us maximize the value of Prime and delight our customers, through insightful analysis and customer focus. You will work closely with other Prime, Marketing and Benefit teams in driving and implementing projects benefiting IT and ES Prime customers, but also with Retail teams to ensure healthy Retail inputs (Selection, Pricing, Convenience) for Prime customers.
The ideal candidate will be comfortable in a dynamic environment; will be a creative and analytical problem solver.
The candidate can be based out of Madrid or Milan
· 7+ years professional experience in product management, marketing or management consulting, ideally within a consumer e-commerce environment
· Strong project management skills
· Very high customer orientation
· Strong analytical skills and a passion for metrics and figures, and the ability to get into the details, while also seeing and understanding the big picture
· Fluent in English and Italian or Spanish.
· Strong written and verbal communication skills and ability to influence
· Ability to partnering with diverse teams in different organizations
· Bias for action and hunger for quantifiable results
· Post-graduate education / Masters level qualification (MBA from top tier school is a plus)
· Experience in start-up type environments or short-cycle businesses
· Experience working with remote teams
· Proven experience with membership or loyalty programs in a B2C business
Protecting your privacy and the security of your data is a longstanding top priority for Amazon. Please consult our Privacy Notice (https://www.amazon.jobs/en/privacy/eu) to know more about how we collect, use and transfer the personal data of our candidates.
We believe passionately that employing a diverse workforce is central to our success and we make recruiting decisions based on your experience and skills.We welcome applications from all members of society irrespective of age, gender, disability, sexual orientation, race, religion or belief.
Últimas ofertas de Product
Boadilla del Monte, ES
WHY YOU SHOULD CONSIDER THIS OPPORTUNITY At Santander (www.santander.com) we are key players in the transformation of the financial sector. Do you want to join us? Santander Corporate & Investment Banking (SCIB) is Santander's global division that...
En Mercedes-Benz España estamos buscando una persona que se incorpore, de manera temporal durante aproximadamente 6 meses, a nuestro departamento de Product Management de Customer Services: Tus funciones principales serán: Implementación de producto...