Amazon's International Technology (INTech) team is seeking an experienced Product Manager - Technical to lead a set of innovative projects for our Hardlines Search function to help customers make confident purchase decisions around 'high-consideration' products -- typically high-value items that have lengthy purchase and research cycles, such as consumer electronics, home furnishings, and large appliances.
This is a role for a strategic thinker who knows how to execute and deliver. As product owner, your work will span the full product lifecycle, from identifying customer needs, to developing product strategy, goals, and backlog, through launching and evaluating results. You will work in close partnership with our software engineers, technical program managers, UX designers, business stakeholders, and worldwide partner technical teams to define and deliver end-to-end customer experiences, including mobile and web interfaces, and supporting back-end services. You must be both deeply technical and able to balance customer experience against technical constraints, as well as adept at building relationships with, and communicating to non-technical stakeholders.
· Bachelor of Arts or Bachelor of Science degree
· 5+ years of product experience
· 8+ years of product experience
· Experience translating customer needs into product requirements and backlog
· Track record of successfully delivering projects on time, to scope, with high quality
· Ability to build strong relationships and influence across many disciplines
· Ability to communicate clearly and effectively with developers, business owners, and senior business leaders
· Excellent analytical skills and high judgement
· MBA degree
· Domain expertise in the field of online commerce
· Experience working on Internet-scale web services
· Knowledge of SQL
Últimas ofertas de Product
Descripción de la Plaza<br>Buscas hacer tus practicas en un entorno joven y donde aprender? Si eres una persona dinÃ¡mica, con ganas de crecer y entusiasta Â¡Ãšnete a Huakai!<br><br>Somos una agencia de viajes en grupo para gente...
<p>We are very happy to announce the launch of our International Internship &amp; Graduate Program. A new initiative that aims to bring to AWWG a great dose of talent, innovation, diversity, vitality and...