Amazon is driven by being “the world’s most customer centric company." In the Compliance Tech. organization, we own ensuring that all products at Amazon are 100% compliant with all legal, trade, product safety, environmental and food safety requirements. We’re obsessed with the safety of all our customers and workers, creating a world-class experience for our millions of vendors and sellers world-wide, and inventing the best business and regulatory models for safe and sustainable chains in our industries.
As a Sr. Software Engineer you will work with your manager and team of highly skilled software, data, and test engineers to invent, design, build and manage highly scalable distributed systems that provide availability, scalability and latency guarantees. You will work with your internal customers to balance customer requirements with team requirements and help your team and business evolve. Engineers in the team have opportunities to collaborate with teams working on machine learning models and large data sets. You will be using the latest AWS and industry technologies to deliver a one-stop authoritative compliance ecosystem for Amazon, keeping our customers safe and products compliant, building the software creating the world’s most authoritative data set on everything companies and customers need to know related to the safety and compliance of products and chains.
Each and every person buying, selling, or handling Amazon products will be your customer.
To succeed in this role, you must be passionate about delivering high-quality software designs, code and components. You must be creative in solving hard problems and unafraid to think out-of-the-box.
If you’d like to make a real-world difference by working hard, having fun, and making history, this is the team for you!
· Design and develop critical components of world class, scalable distributed systems.
· Interface with our internal customers and technical leadership to inform and understand requirements and priorities.
· Take on hard, ambiguous problems and articulate solutions that will to serve the broader Amazon.
· Help develop long-term technical strategies in the product space.
· Master's Degree in Computer Science or related degree
· 5+ years of experience in software development
· Experience around how high-performance, highly-available, highly scalable and large distributed systems works
· Knowledge of system design principles
· Computer Science fundamentals in data structures, algorithm design, problem solving, and complexity analysis
· Proficiency in Java, C#, Scala, or other similar programming languages
· Knowledge of professional software engineering practices & best practices for the full software development life cycle, including coding standards, code reviews, source control management, build processes, testing, and operations
· Ability to take a project from scoping requirements through actual launch of the project
· Experience in communicating with users, other technical teams, and management to collect requirements, describe software product features, and technical designs.
· Experience influencing software engineering best practices within your team
· Strong problem solving, communication, presentation and interpersonal skills.
· Ability to work well with people and be both highly motivated and motivating.
· Hands-on expertise in disparate technologies, typically ranging from front-end user interfaces through to back-end systems and all points in between
· Expertise in one or more AWS products/services
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us.
Últimas ofertas de Law Enforcement
TECIMAN INTERNATIONAL, S. L.
- Actividades de justificación de estructuras de MATERIAL COMPUESTO. - Justificación mecánica de componentes de aplicación espacio de diferente complejidad, componentes estructurales metálicos y de material compuesto de paneles que forman parte de un...
Hospitalet de Llobregat, L', ES
<p><strong>PronoKal Group</strong>&nbsp;es un proveedor líder de programas de pérdida de peso supervisados por profesionales de la salud en el mercado europeo, con más de 600,000 pacientes tratados exitosamente en más de 14...