*** Dear candidate, only upload CV's in English***
The goal of Amazon Logistics is to build a world class last mile operation. Amazon aims to exceed the expectations of our customers by ensuring that their orders are delivered as quickly, accurately, and in the most cost effective way as possible. This role is for experienced, passionate, dynamic, analytical, innovative, hands-on, and customer-obsessed individuals. They must have a strong delivery record and leadership experience to own and execute strategic, cross-functional projects. As a ‘Manager, EU Address Quality, you will own the AMZL improvement portfolio for a specific area of performance (three roles/areas: ‘Address quality‘, ‘quality at delivery’ and ‘quality via tech & systems’). This means that you will define a set of input metrics that drive customer and driver experience in your area of ownership, dive deep on opportunities, engage key stakeholders, resolve defects and manage a long-term plan. What we are looking for: You must be truly obsessed with improving our service to customers: look around corners, constantly challenge the status quo and follow up until issues are resolved. - You must be technically strong. Because of AMZL's position in the Amazon value chain, you’ll need to become well-versed in multiple systems and processes that govern Trans systems, routing, address data, Customer Service, FCs, etc. - You must think big and balance the focus on defect with the AMZL long-term view: rural strategy, role of pick-up points, unattended delivery, ‘delivering smiles’, etc. You must be able to inspire others through compelling business cases that gain buy-in from our leaders (directors, VPs) and colleagues. - You will be a competent program manager. Prioritization, project & resource planning, risk evaluation and stakeholder management are critical to success. You will present the progress of your programs monthly to EU leadership.
· Proven experience in executing technology solutions in a fast paced, high growth, operational environment
· Strong analytical and quantitative skills and the ability to use hard data and metrics to back up assumptions, recommendations, and drive actions
· Experience managing, negotiating, and communicating with internal/external business partners
· Excellent technical comprehension, and both verbal and written communication skills
· A work ethic based on a strong desire to exceed expectations.
· Preferred qualifications Masters Degree Engineering, Statistics, Computer Science, Business Analytics, Information Systems or related field
· Knowledge of Lean Six Sigma
· Knowledge of SQL / ETL and visualization tools like tableau is a plus
Últimas ofertas de Sales
Perfil con nivel francés bilingüe, para gestionar reclamaciones. Descripción de la oferta Las funciones a realizar serán: - Gestionar las consultas y quejas de los clientes de manera rápida y eficaz. - Participar activamente en los proyectos...
- Análisis de mercado e identificación de necesidades de los clientes y tendencias de la industria. - Gestión de la evolución estratégica. - Definición de la propuesta de valor de los productos a los distintos segmentos de clientes. - Gestión de...