Amazon is looking for highly talented Senior Product Manager to own a highly impactful program cross-Europe that helps Retail Vendors both kick-start sales on their new products and maximize their sales by remaining in stock in periods of high demand.
We are looking for a candidate with a strong background in managing programs and features at scale, with strong business sense and who is always looking for new ways to invent and simplify. The candidate will be someone who can rapidly navigate from generating the idea to implementing the solution and has a passion to see own work translated in business results.
The role can be based in Milan, Madrid, London, Munich or Luxembourg.
· Bachelor’s degree in Math, Economics, Engineering, Statistics, or related discipline is required
· 7/8+ years professional experience as consultant, business manager, product manager or project manager in complex environment
· Fluent in English
· Strong experience with cross-functional and cross-border stakeholder management
· A passion for metrics and figures, the ability to get into the details, while also seeing and understanding the big picture.
· Demonstrated ability to manage and prioritize workload and roadmap through strong project management skills
· Strong written and verbal communication skills.
· Ability to influence multiple stakeholders and lead cross-functional projects across category or other departments
· Bias for action and hunger for quantifiable results
· Ability to think and react in a high-energy, fast-paced environment
· Experience with SQL/Python.
· Use analytical insights to help increase teams’ effectiveness against key strategic goals.
· Deal with ambiguity, conduct deep dive analyses on business problems, and formulate conclusions
· Has lead product management for a technology feature or worked closely with Product Management and technical teams
Amazon is an equal opportunities employer. We believe passionately that employing a diverse workforce is central to our success. We make recruiting decisions based on your experience and skills. We value your passion to discover, invent, simplify and build. Protecting your privacy and the security of your data is a longstanding top priority for Amazon. Please consult our Privacy Notice (https://www.amazon.jobs/en/privacy_page) to know more about how we collect, use and transfer the personal data of our candidates.
¡No te pierdas nada!
Únete a la comunidad de wijobs y recibe por email las mejores ofertas de empleo
Nunca compartiremos tu email con nadie y no te vamos a enviar spamSuscríbete Ahora