Amazon strives to be Earth's most customer-centric company where people can find and discover virtually anything they want to buy online. The Amazon Devices Team designs & engineers high profile and ground-breaking devices like Fire tablets, Fire TV, Kindle and the Amazon Echo. We provide customers a fully integrated services with instant access to over 27 million movies, TV shows, magazines, newspapers, books, songs, apps, and games. Caught your interest?
We are looking for an innovative, hands-on, and customer-obsessed Technical Recruiter with a passion for customer service to join our EU recruiting organization. In this role you will have a direct impact on Amazon’s digital growth as we find and attract the highest quality senior tech talent.
Key job responsibilities
· Selection and definition of attraction strategy, to include online advertising, events, CV mining and sourcing for tech talent
· Effective candidate and offer management
· Using recruiting metrics and data to assess funnel health and conversion rates and adapting your strategy based on data
· Developing and implementing innovative sourcing solutions to ensure a sufficient pipeline of candidates is generated in order to satisfy planned and opportunistic business growth
· Ensuring a professional customer focused interaction both internally and externally
· Developing the employer brand through ongoing advertising and promotion
· Identifying relevant passive candidates via a variety of tools and platforms - LinkedIn recruiter, google, internal candidate database, GitHub, meet-up
· Working on other recruiting projects as necessary
· Extensive experience in recruiting for hard to fill technical roles - software development, devops, system development
· Excellent spoken and written English is required, additional European languages preferred
· Confident at partnering with hiring managers to build effective sourcing strategies and relationships
· Experience in full lifecycle technical recruitment with an agency and inhouse.
· Knowledge of the technology market in Europe.
· Familiar with active and passive search strategies
· Advanced Boolean searches
· Knowledge of different sourcing platforms and leveraging social media for sourcing
· A data driven approach to recruitment - understanding of recruiting metrics, ability to adjust approaches based on data
· Great candidate care skills and the ability to build strong relationships
· Data analytics skills
· Market research and market intelligence experience
· Experience in tech hiring across different European locations
Amazon is an equal opportunities employer. We believe passionately that employing a diverse workforce is central to our success. We make recruiting decisions based on your experience and skills. We value your passion to discover, invent, simplify and build. Protecting your privacy and the security of your data is a longstanding top priority for Amazon. Please consult our Privacy Notice (https://www.amazon.jobs/en/privacy_page) to know more about how we collect, use and transfer the personal data of our candidates.
All offers are conditional on references, verification of the right to work in the UK, and successful background screening check. This will include previous employment verification, qualification verification (if relevant) and a relevant criminal check.
¡No te pierdas nada!
Únete a la comunidad de wijobs y recibe por email las mejores ofertas de empleo
Nunca compartiremos tu email con nadie y no te vamos a enviar spamSuscríbete Ahora