At Amazon we believe that Every Day is still Day One!
At Amazon, we're working to be the most customer-centric company on earth. To get there, we need exceptionally talented, bright and driven people.
We are looking to hire a talented and committed Technical Vendor Manager for our growing Engineering team to play a critical role in managing Amazon's fast growth and technology innovation needs.
A day to take a first step. A day to look forwards to new challenges. And today is that day for you. It's your day to be part of something great. A day to make your ideas come to life. And your day to join a company that redefines itself every day. That's the energy and passion behind Amazon.
Would you like an opportunity to travel and work in multiple EU countries and cultures?
The role will be based in Madrid (Spain) or in another Amazon corporate office location across EU - Luxembourg, Germany, Poland or Italy with 20% of time travelling to other EU countries.
Amazon is seeking an experienced and business oriented Technical Vendor Manager to lead the capacity planning and delivery of key equipment supply chains for the continued expansion of our EU fulfillment network. Successful candidates will have strong level of ownership and be highly motivated individuals who have wide Engineering Program and Project Management experience.
The role will understand the details of an Amazon Fulfillment Center and will deep dive on key equipment supply chains by working in close collaboration with equipment suppliers, Procurement and Engineering. This individual will be responsible for managing critical path schedule of equipment delivery with the objective to accelerate our end-to-end project timing.
The Technical Vendor Manager will have high work capacity, bias for action, proven experience in Project and Program Management and a passion to build capability, both external, at suppliers, and internally with robust work processes and people coaching capability. This individual needs to be comfortable interfacing and driving various functional teams and individuals at all levels of the organization in order to be successful.
Work with external vendors and internal teams to deliver CAPEX projects safely, on time and on cost
· Lead overall end-to-end technical vendor management to deliver large scale projects.
· Evaluate and simplify current working procedures and improve organization team structure.
· Lead technical program reviews and drive schedule acceleration, cost savings. Standardization.
· Deep dive on technical details and lead problem resolution on a need basis.
· Communicate project status, drive and elevate decision making and help requests.
· Lead critical path schedule items and escalate to leadership on potential risks and delays.
· Be a business partner with the Procurement and Engineering team, drive execution of commercial and technical deliverables.
· Work very closely with Engineering / Project Delivery Teams and own delivery of equipment to site.
· Assist in providing equipment projections to procurement and partner for best value and competition.
· Coordinate information between various teams in the organization.
· Own and develop accelerated process for equipment installation at site including staging, modularization, assembly and prefabrication.
· Ability to understand Operational processes
· University Degree, B.S. or Master, in Engineering (or science/technology).
· Proven technical leadership experience in development and implementation of large scale, complex projects.
· Excellent working knowledge using MS Excel, AutoCAD, MS Project and related software.
· Fluency in English required.
· A plus is speaking other EU languages and specifically the local language.
· Flexibility to travel up to 20% across projects in Europe.
Amazon is an equal opportunities employer. We believe passionately that employing a diverse workforce is central to our success. We make recruiting decisions based on your experience and skills. We value your passion to discover, invent, simplify and build. We welcome applications from all members of society irrespective of age, sex, disability, sexual orientation, race, religion or belief.
Últimas ofertas de Sales
Palma , ES
<p>Buscamos un/a Director/a de Hotel con al menos 5 años de experiencia en el puesto. Su función consistirá en organizar, dirigir y supervisar la operativa diaria del hotel de acuerdo con los criterios de calidad y normativa prevista. Asegurando...
¿Quieres formar parte del equipo comercial más dinámico?<br><br>¿Te gustaría trabajar por objetivos y poder disfrutar de tu nómina de un salario fijo + variable?<br><br>¿Quieres compartir con nosotros tu energía y aportar...