At Amazon, we're working to be the most Customer-centric company on earth. One customer experience that we’re constantly looking to take to a new level is how we fulfill and deliver their orders. Our goal is to exceed the expectations of all our customers by ensuring that their orders, no matter how large or small are delivered where and when they need them, as quickly, accurately, and cost effectively as possible. To meet this goal, Amazon is continually striving to innovate and provide best in class service levels through the introduction of pioneering new products and services in the last mile delivery space. Come build the future with us!
We are looking for a Value Added Service (VAS) Manager, who will be responsible for ensuring that our suite of value added services ranging from fuel services to insurance offers and uniforms meets the demands of our customers both internal in Amazon and our Delivery Service Providers (DSPs) on the last mile. This individual in essence negotiates services on behalf of our partners to make them successful. This requires the placement of new services as well as an ability to challenge the status quo repeatedly.
Key functions for the role include:
· Create and drive Value Added Service concepts on the basis of customer and market requirements to meet industry standards
· Develop strong, value-add partnerships and managing 3rd party companies
· Work with in country teams to create development plans for new product or service development, and execute project plans for the launch of new features, incorporating merchandising and promotion strategies
· Support world-wide program teams to implement the local VAS strategy and ensure services are provided in full and in the right quality
· Manage pilot projects to test new services and roll out negotiated services across the country, continuously improve our service offering
· Act as the ‘product owner’ for assigned categories, possessing a complete understanding of internal and external variables that impact the product. This includes owning forecasting, monitoring, driving changes to achieve business objectives
· Have a thorough understanding of the product category, seasonality and continually monitor customers feedback and vendors developments
· Be main Point of Contact (POC) in case of escalations and manage vendor relationships on an ongoing basis
· Coordinate consolidated order execution and administration
· Bachelor’s degree
· This leader has experience influencing and interacting with cross-functional teams.
· This leader has 5+ years of experience in of experience in business development / project management with a proven ability to deliver results
· Ability to handle large data sets
· A history of developing strong, value-add partnerships and managing 3rd party companies
· Ability to effectively work with a variety of organizations, management levels, cultures, and personalities
· Ability to handle and prioritize when presented with a high volume of engagements
· Excellent communications skills and a high bar for accuracy and detail
· Fluency in Spanish and English is required
We look forward to receiving your application in English
· Procurement Management experience
· Project Management Certification
· Salesforce experience
· Excel VBA
· Additional EU language skills will be a plus: fluency in French, Italian, Dutch, Turkish
Amazon is an equal opportunities employer. We believe passionately that employing a diverse workforce is central to our success. We make recruiting decisions based on your experience and skills. We value your passion to discover, invent, simplify and build. We welcome applications from all members of society irrespective of age, sex, disability, sexual orientation, race, religion or belief.
By submitting your resume and application information, you authorize Amazon to transmit and store your information in the Amazon group of companies' world-wide recruitment database, and to circulate that information as necessary for the purpose of evaluating your qualifications for this or other job vacancies.
Últimas ofertas de Computing / IT
BERGER LEVRAULT - Arquitecto/a Microservicios EN ES FR FR-CA IT Suivez nous Accueil Déposer une candidature spontanée Ma recherche, mon alerte Connexion Espace candidat J'ai déjà un espace candidat Connexion à l'espace candidat : Champs...
Fecha: 11/04/2021 Lugar: - Madrid - España Puestos vacantes: 1 Referencia 2631295 Funciones:Trabajos relacionados con la energía y el medioambiente, la Sostenibilidad en la construcción. Certificaciones BREEAM, LEED y en el área de sostenibilidad, en...