Amazon Fresh team is looking for a bright, customer-obsessed, data-driven candidate with vendor negotiation, analytical and organizational skills. The Vendor Manager will engage directly with multiple internal and external teams to optimize the product line for key manufacturers (vendors). You will utilize a wide range of skills and work across major functional areas such as buying, pricing, inventory management, operations, online marketing, and finance to drive the performance of strategic vendor partners at Amazon. Additionally, you will support on developing cross-category processes to enable scalable growth.
The candidate possesses experience in buying, marketing and/or finance, with a track record of successful relationship management, strong analytical acumen, and experience generating and managing reporting and analysis. The ideal candidate is a self-starter who will take ownership of projects and business problems to deliver successful results. You must be a team player, be comfortable with ambiguity, communicate persuasively and be able to influence internal and external stakeholders of all levels. Great communication skills and understanding of Excel will be essential to your success.
Your responsibilities will include the following:
· Onboarding new vendors and ensuring their growth all along the year.
· Manage a portfolio of vendors to drive growth and improve profitability.
· Analyse sales and key metrics to identify business opportunities.
· Provide recommendations to improve sales, margin and ASP.
· Manage and build comprehensive selection through strong vendor relationships.
· Monitor and research industry and competitive trends.
· Liaise with vendors and other operational departments to resolve product or supply-chain queries swiftly and accurately.
· Drive process improvements to enable scalable growth.
This position offers a unique opportunity to work at the most innovative online retailer and to develop and build strong functional skills in vendor management, planning and forecasting, and business analysis.
· Bachelor’s degree
· 3 + years of business experience
· Excellent analytical skills
· Excellent communication skills to convey key insights from complex analyses to internal and external parties
· Ability to learn new systems and tools quickly
· Flexible, detail-oriented, analytical and with a high degree of autonomy
· SQL proficiency
· Ability to think both strategically and tactically with strong attention to detail
Últimas ofertas de Retail
Gobierno de Asturias
Datos de la oferta número: 032021003278<br><br>Fecha de inicio: 15/07/2021 Fecha de fin: 24/07/2021 Provincia: ASTURIASDescripción<br><br>DELINEANTE/A (REF3278)<br>Datos<br><br>Localidad de Ubicación del...
<p>We are a company specialized in innovation: from imagining a new product to prototyping it, measuring its potential in the market, manufacturing it and putting it on the market. </p><p><br></p><p>Our model is...