Amazon is investing in building a world class customer experience for our customers. We are looking for an experienced senior engineering leader in our EU team to help drive innovative shopping experiences for our customers. The leader in this space will create the technical vision, define and drive discoverability, search and mobile optimization for Amazon stores, and guide the teams towards successful delivery.
The ideal candidate will attract, retain, and develop the high quality talent for diverse team of Software Development Engineers, Technical Product Managers and Applied Scientists. The candidate will manage program portfolios for multiple businesses. She/he will provide technical guidance to ensure the right technology and architecture decisions are being made and provide continuous product innovation to delight customers with world-class customer experience. This candidate will be a product visionary with a strong track record in leading teams. She/he can not only build algorithms and systems for delivery programs worldwide but also build innovative features. Engineering excellence is key, as the systems will affects experience of end Amazon customers. The candidate will collaborate with business partners on long-term objectives, strategy, and roadmaps.
Preferred locations are Madrid or Luxembourg.
· BS degree in Computer Science or related technical field
· 10+ years of experience building and leading engineering teams that design and deliver large distributed systems
· 5+ years of experience launching customer facing UI features
· 5+ years of experience as a manager-of-managers
· 2+ year of experience working on large scale distributed systems that leverage ML
· 2+ years of hands-on software development experience
· Experience in Java and/or client-side technologies
· Strong communication and negotiation skills
· MS/PhD degree in Computer Science
· Experience working with image processing and/or Search technologies
· Experience managing geographically distributed engineering teams
· Understanding of ML design considerations and process design
· Analytical and debugging skills with customer-facing ML based features
Últimas ofertas de Software Development
Puesto de trabajo en departamento informática para desempeñar tareas de programación/análisis de proyectos frontend y backend implementando mejoras y nuevos proyectos. Tecnologías usadas: Backend: Programación en PHP, preferiblemente (Laravel...
Requisitos: - Grado en informática o similar - Conocimientos en PHP, wordpress - Capacidad de editar y crear código propio - Experiencia en desarrollo web de e-commerce con Woocommerce - Experiencia en programación SAP - Se valorarán positivamente...