Amazon's Customer Service (CS) department is seeking an experienced Business Analyst to join the team. Customer service is the heart of Amazon, our vision is to be "Earth's most customer-centric company; to build a place where people can come to find and discover anything they might want to buy online."
The successful candidate will be a key member of the EU CS Data, Insights & Design team (DID). The mission of this team will be to analyse customer feedback, create actionable insights and improve the customer experience together with our EU business partners.
As the EU CS DID business analyst, you will translate business problems into actionable business insights. You are an analysis expert who leverages a variety of data platforms and analytical tools to provide a holistic view of the customer experience. You build deep contextual and domain knowledge, ensure data quality and build scalable tools. You effectively communicate findings across a wide range of senior stakeholders.
This position can be based out of a number of Customer Services Sites (Edinburgh, Cork, Berlin or Madrid), there is also an option to work virtually in the UK/Ireland/Germany)
Responsibility includes but is not limited to:
· Translate complex or ambiguous business problem statements into analysis requirements
· Proactively and independently work with stakeholders to define analytical approach and construct use cases
· Build knowledge on data and metrics of the wider business for providing the big picture on the customer experience and how it translates into business metrics
· Solve ambiguous analyses with less well-defined inputs and outputs; drive to the heart of the problem and identify root causes
· Derive recommendations from analysis that significantly impact a department, create new processes, or change existing processes
· Work with a variety of data sources and large data sets, pull data using efficient query development and provide a holistic and consistent view of the data
· Provide insights through basic statistical measures such as hypothesis testing for improvement initiatives
· Actively drive automation of data requirements by scaling data processes and create self-service tools
· Communicate complex analytical insights and business implications effectively
· Actively manage the timeline and deliverables of projects, anticipate risks and resolve issues
· Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Finance, Computer Science, Statistics, Economics, Engineering or any related field from an accredited institution
· Proven experience as a Business Analyst
· Proficient with analysis programming languages and statistical software, i.e. SQL, QuickSight, Tableau, Excel, R
· Experience working with complex data sets in data warehouse environments
· A proven record of taking ownership and driving resolution
· Highly skilled verbal, written communication, and data presentation
· Effective communication with both business and technical teams
· Ability to take loosely defined business questions and translate them into clearly defined technical/data specifications
· Passion for operational excellence with a commitment to delighting customers
· Experience with statistical analysis
· French, German, Turkish, Italian or Spanish language skills would be advantageous but not essential
· Master’s degree in Statistics, Applied Math, Operations Research, Economics, or a related quantitative field
· Experience with data science disciplines and technologies
Últimas ofertas de Computing / IT
Centro de Bienestar
Mahuella Tauladella Rafalell Y Vistabella, ES
¿te gustan las redes sociales? se ofrece actividad independiente desde casa o donde tu quieras, con horarios flexibles. posibilidad de ingresos que tu decidas. formación a cargo de la empresa. empresa internacional en pleno desarrollo y crecimiento...
Digital analyst / traffic manager Referencia: #21082016 Localización: Barcelona Nuestro cliente es una agencia digital y de comunicación. En dependencia directa del CEO, buscamos un Digital Analyst/Traffic Manager, con conocimientos amplios de...