Amazon Advertising operates at the intersection of advertising and ecommerce and offers advertisers a rich array of innovative advertising solutions across Amazon’s mobile and desktop websites, proprietary devices and the Amazon Advertising Platform. We believe that advertising, when done well, can enhance the customer experience and generate a positive return on investment for our advertising partners.
As an Account Manager you work with advertisers and agencies to create and execute advertising strategies while driving incremental revenue and growing advertisers’ investment on Amazon. Advertisers’ objectives may not be always defined, as an Account Manager you are able to consult the client to define their goal and work backwards to develop the right advertising strategy to achieve it. When consulting advertisers and proposing solutions you use complex data driven insights which will enrich advertisers understanding of their campaigns, objectives or even business. Internally you work closely with Sales, Agency and other internal partner teams to drive advertiser success.
As an Account Manager you are passionate about identifying solutions to complex business problems. You possess strong analytical skills and are able to develop data driven recommendation. You work to maximize campaign performance and drive campaign renewal and incremental revenue opportunities. This is a client-facing role that will require you to have strong presentation and sales skills in order to challenge and teach new perspective to our advertisers while driving incremental revenue.
Key job responsibilities
• Become a knowledgeable partner on Amazon Advertising solutions
• Deliver the highest level of sales and customer service to our clients.
• Retain and grow revenue from existing advertisers.
• Develop annual brand and media strategies for growth based on overall advertiser goals/objectives
• Develop campaign strategies and audience targeting recommendations
• Evaluate KPIs and optimize campaign performance using a data driven approach
• Perform in-depth data analysis to form and deliver actionable recommendations for both short- and long-term advertising strategy
• Educate advertisers on performance metrics, category trends/approaches, and consumer insights using existing and/or customized insights.
• Work cross-functionally with sales and other Amazon partners to drive incremental revenue and increase advertiser satisfaction
• Bachelors’ degree in Economics, Marketing, Advertising, Statistics, Engineering or Business
• 5+ years relevant experience in a client facing role including but not limited to digital marketing, analytics etc.
• Adept at solving problems that span business and technology
• Excellent organizational, relationship-building, and communication (written and verbal) skills
• Proven track record of delivering results (including revenue targets) and significantly contributing to advertiser revenue growth
· Programmatic strategy and implementation experience
· Experience in Omni-channel marketing, display, over-the-top (OTT), or search marketing
Amazon is an equal opportunities employer. We believe passionately that employing a diverse workforce is central to our success. We make recruiting decisions based on your experience and skills. We value your passion to discover, invent, simplify and build. Protecting your privacy and the security of your data is a longstanding top priority for Amazon. Please consult our Privacy Notice (https://www.amazon.jobs/en/privacy_page) to know more about how we collect, use and transfer the personal data of our candidates.
¡No te pierdas nada!
Únete a la comunidad de wijobs y recibe por email las mejores ofertas de empleo
Nunca compartiremos tu email con nadie y no te vamos a enviar spamSuscríbete Ahora