Amazon Advertising operates at the intersection of eCommerce and advertising, offering a rich array of digital advertising solutions. We partner with advertisers to reach Amazon customers on Amazon.com, across our other owned and operated sites, on other high quality sites across the web, and on millions of devices. If you’re interested in joining a rapidly growing organization working to build a unique, world-class advertising group with a relentless focus on the customer, you’ve come to the right place.
We’re looking for a results oriented Account Manager who is passionate about partnering with our advertisers to make effective, analytically driven marketing decisions. As an Account Manager, you will manage and deliver against difficult advertiser goals and problems to drive revenue and achieve revenue targets. You nurture customer relationships, identify/close revenue driving actions and develop your client’s portfolio. Additionally, you will be able to leverage Amazon’s proprietary data to provide strategic and personalized campaign recommendations to meet your customer’s business goals. This role is highly collaborative, working with Creative, Sales, Product, and Retail partners. The Account Manager’s strategic digital expertise is considered critical to unlocking greater value and impact for our advertisers.
· Become a knowledgeable partner on Amazon Advertising solutions
· Deliver the highest level of sales and customer service to our clients.
· Retain and grow revenue from existing advertisers.
· Develop annual brand and media strategies for growth based on overall advertiser goals/objectives
· Develop campaign strategies and audience targeting recommendations
· Evaluate KPIs and optimize campaign performance using a data driven approach
· Perform in-depth data analysis to form and deliver actionable recommendations for both short- and long-term advertising strategy
· Educate advertisers on performance metrics, category trends/approaches, and consumer insights using existing and/or customized insights.
· Work cross-functionally with sales and other Amazon partners to drive incremental revenue and increase advertiser satisfaction
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us.
- Bachelors’ degree in Economics, Marketing, Advertising, Statistics, Engineering or Business
- 4+ years relevant experience in a client facing role including but not limited to digital marketing, analytics etc.
- Adept at solving problems that span business and technology
- Excellent organizational, relationship-building, and communication (written and verbal) skills
- Proven track record of delivering results (including revenue targets) and significantly contributing to advertiser revenue growth
- Programmatic strategy and implementation experience
- Experience in Omni-channel marketing, display, over-the-top (OTT), or search marketing
Últimas ofertas de Sales
¿Te gustaría ser participe de la campaña de cestas navideñas? Te damos la oportunidad de comenzar a trabajar de manera inmediata hasta mediados-finales de Diciembre de manera continuada, la empresa esta ubicada en Fuenlabrada y podrás llegar...
Granada, La, ES
-Empatía. -Capacidad de aprendizaje. -Don de gentes. -Se valorará positivamente experiencia comercial. Producir oportunidades de ventas - Obtención y medición de nuevos negocios - Desarrollo y conservación de cartera de clientes - Contrato en régimen...