At Amazon, we're working to be the most Customer-centric company on earth. One customer experience that we’re constantly looking to take to a new level is how we fulfill and deliver their orders. Our goal is to exceed the expectations of all our customers by ensuring that their orders, no matter how large or small are delivered where and when they need them, as quickly, accurately, and cost effectively as possible. To meet this goal, Amazon is continually striving to innovate and provide best in class service levels through the introduction of pioneering new products and services in the last mile delivery space. Come join the team and help us make history!
We are looking for a Value Added Service, Partner Funnel Optimization Manager (m/w/d), who will be responsible for driving HR functional excellence and process improvement of our DSPs (Delivery Service Partners) across the EU. We are seeking an experienced candidate who will identify, develop and implement innovative solutions and programs that lead to improvements in DSPs recruiting network. The leader will work closely with key subject matter experts and decision-makers to evaluate business opportunities determine the key initiatives and own implementation
Key functions for the role include:
· Manage and improve recruitment campaigns in cooperation with a 3rd party marketing agency
· Identify, develop and implement innovative solutions and programs that lead to improvements in DSPs recruiting network
· Build and maintain report mechanism in order to be able to drive process improvements
· Provide leadership insights on project selection, scope, definition, and performance to ensure alignment with business strategy. Lead efforts to evaluate and redesign processes to align with the company’s rapid growth and commitment to quality.
· Build and maintain successful partnerships with the EU DSP teams, stakeholders across EU network and Third parties.
· Drive consistency and capability across the EU to support the growth of the DSPs and continued scalability.
· Collaborate and communicate with other EU and global process improvement leaders (e.g. HR, Fulfillment center, Amazon Logistic, Employee Services…) on best practices, internal and external bench marking, programs of study and knowledge sharing.
· Work with project teams and ensure that all strategic projects are progressing and delivering agreed results on time and in budget
· Handle and analyze big data sets in order to identify area of improvement
· Work with a variety of organizations, management levels, cultures, and personalities, handeling and prioritizing when presented with a high volume of engagements
The position can be located in Munich, Berlin, Madrid, Milano or London
· Bachelor’s degree
· Prior experience in managing and developing marketing campaigns as well as implement / improve tech solution
· Prior experience in business development / project management with a proven ability to deliver results
· A history of developing strong, value-add partnerships and managing 3rd party companies
· Experience influencing and interacting with cross-functional teams
· Ability to effectively work with a variety of organizations, management levels, cultures, and personalities
· Ability to handle and prioritize when presented with a high volume of engagements
· Advanced Excel analysis and reporting skills
· Fluency in English and French
· This leader has 5+ years of experience in business development / project management with a proven ability to deliver results
· This leader has +3 years experience in managing and developing marketing campaigns as well as implement / improve tech solution
· Excellent communications skills and a high bar for accuracy and detail
· Master degree preferred
· Project Management certifications (Prince2, PMP) preferred
· Lean Management skills are beneficial to a successful execution of the role
· Salesforce experience
· Expert in recruitment marketing campaigns
· Expert Excel Skills (VBA)
· Fluency in German or Italian or Spanish or Dutch or Turkish is a plus
Sounds interesting? We look forward to your application. Please apply online and upload your CV in English.
Amazon is an equal opportunities employer. We believe passionately that employing a diverse workforce is central to our success. We make recruiting decisions based on your experience and skills. We value your passion to discover, invent, simplify and build. We welcome applications from all members of society irrespective of age, sex, disability, sexual orientation, race, religion or belief.
By submitting your resume and application information, you authorize Amazon to transmit and store your information in the Amazon group of companies' world-wide recruitment database, and to circulate that information as necessary for the purpose of evaluating your qualifications for this or other job vacancies.
Últimas ofertas de Law Enforcement
It takes the brightest minds to be a technology leader. It takes imagination to create green energy for the generations to come. At Siemens Gamesa we make real what matters, join our global a Global Commodity Manager, you will have responsibility for...
TEMA Marketing Integral
Empleo en Madrid: Pozuelo, Majadahonda y Boadilla ¿Vives en Pozuelo, Majadahonda o Boadilla? ¡¡Perfecto!! Esta Navidad, y durante todo el año, necesitamos cubrir muchos puestos de trabajo de fin de semana en diferentes puntos de venta y centros...