Amazon Advertising is dedicated to driving measurable outcomes for brand advertisers, agencies, authors, and entrepreneurs. Our ad solutions - including sponsored, display, video, and custom ads - leverage Amazon’s innovations and insights to find, attract, and engage intended audiences throughout their daily journeys. With a range of flexible pricing and buying models, including self-service, managed service, and programmatic ad buying, these solutions help businesses build brand awareness, increase product sales, and more. Our programmatic advertising platform, the Amazon Demand Side Platform (DSP), is becoming increasingly popular with major advertisers and agencies worldwide. We believe we understand e-commerce advertising better than anybody else and want to turn it into a science of its own that all users can leverage for their programmatic advertising.
Our programmatic advertising platform team is looking for an experienced Manager for our DE Advertising Programmatic Consultants team to join Amazon Advertising's growing business based in Madrid.
As the lead, you will own a critical portion of our our DSP Services team that works with enterprise agency and advertiser clients to enable users of our programmatic advertising DSP. You will own a team of Programmatic Solutions Consultants with expertise in advertising technology, programmatic advertising, and the Amazon DSP, who are leveraging this expertise to develop our customers into proficient users. Your team will consist of Consultants providing a range of services ranging from custom training programs, to product strategy sessions, and enabling challenging campaign strategies including technical troubleshooting to help our customers understand how to integrate our technology into their workflow, driving self-sufficiency within the Amazon DSP.
You have experience managing a team and are able to work and inspire directly and indirectly across the UK and broader EU and WW teams. You have a great track record of delivering complex projects and have impressed your stakeholders at all levels with your ability to communicate both written and verbally. You have demonstrated problem-solving capabilities across both technical and non-technical teams. The right candidate also possesses strong analytical acumen and be comfortable drawing metric-based conclusions by managing an extensive amount of data. You stay on top of industry and competitive trends, and you are able to execute at both a tactical and strategic level to drive customer satisfaction. Proven analytical thinking, project management skills, attention to detail, and exceptional organizational skills are musts.
The successful candidate will:
· Navigate a high level of ambiguity. You love whitespace, and treat this space as your own company. You identify key business problems to prioritize then present the solutions to solve them on behalf of the business.
· Take ownership of managing a team of Programmatic Consultants, including resource planning and driving success for the team’s customer category, possessing a complete understanding of internal and external variables that impact the business
· Work tactically and strategically. Determines the right strategy and where to simplify or extend solutions for the best outcome of the assigned category
· Have strong analytical skills and be comfortable working with data to develop new opportunity areas, track program metrics, and use findings to influence business decisions
· Set goals and direction for the team, ensuring alignment with broader business goals and vision
· Hire, develop, and lead a team of technical and non-technical Programmatic Consultants
· Thrive on technology and data and have expertise in monitoring and managing a services organization to maximum efficiency, productivity, and quality.
· Generate and implement big ideas to drive business improvement, innovation, and scale within the team and across the business as a whole. Lead cross functional collaboration to get big ideas implemented.
· Anticipate bottlenecks, assess risks, mitigate issues, provide escalation management, anticipate and make trade-offs
· Have strong communication skills and experience working across diverse stakeholder groups
· Represent Amazon when meeting with senior executive teams from top customers and build long term strategic relationships
· Here at Amazon Advertising, we embrace our differences. We are committed to furthering our culture of inclusion. We have 13 employee-led affinity groups, reaching 40,000 employees in over 190 chapters globally. We have innovative benefit offerings, and host annual and ongoing learning experiences, including our Conversations on Race and Ethnicity (CORE) and AmazeCon (gender diversity) conferences. Amazon’s culture of inclusion is reinforced within our 16 Leadership Principles, which remind team members to seek diverse perspectives, learn and be curious, and earn trust.
· Our team puts a high value on work-life balance. We believe striking the right balance between your personal and professional life is critical to life-long happiness and fulfillment. We offer flexibility in working hours and encourage you to find your own balance between your work and personal lives.
· Our team is dedicated to supporting new members. We have a broad mix of experience levels and tenures, and we’re building an environment that celebrates knowledge sharing and mentorship. We care about your career growth and strive to assign projects based on what will help each team member develop into a better-rounded professional and enable them to take on more complex tasks in the future.
· Experience in managing direct reports
· 3+ years digital advertising experience
· Experience analyzing data and best practices to assess performance drivers
· Experience with influencing internal and external stakeholders
· Excellent oral and written communication skills with ability to establish credibility and influence with technical and non-technical business owners
· Ability to handle changing priorities and use good judgment when working in stressful situations
· Bachelor's Degree
· Fluency in Spanish and English
· Technical and operational experience with programmatic advertising technologies (DSP, RTB, bid shading, machine learning optimization, ad verification, ad tracking, ad attribution, etc.)
· Advanced knowledge of DSP within ad platform architecture (bidding engines, second-price vs first-price auctions, pixeling and tag managers, cookies, viewability, etc.)
· Masters/MBA preferred
· Experience communicating goals and strategies to a team
· Knowledge of AWS Technologies
· Experience with services or products within the ad technology or programmatic advertising space
· Applied knowledge of measurement, statistics and program evaluation
Nfq Advisory, Solutions, Outsourcing
OVB Allfinanz España S.A.
Alicante y alrededore, ES