Launched in 2011, Twitch is a global community that comes together each day to create multiplayer entertainment: unique, live, unpredictable experiences created by the interactions of millions. We bring the joy of co-op to everything, from casual gaming to world-class esports to anime marathons, music, and art streams. Twitch also hosts TwitchCon, where we bring everyone together to celebrate, learn, and grow their personal interests and passions. We’re always live at Twitch. Stay up to date on all things Twitch on Linkedin, Twitter and on our Blog.
About the Role:
The Program Activation Manager manages the execution and reporting of campaigns delivered by the Twitch Brand Partnership Studio. You will be a creative and critical thinker who knows how to bring ideas to life in an engaging way across digital, mobile, native and social platforms. You have a clear understanding of the execution process and success metrics for programme elements
You will report to the Program Activations EMEA Lead and partner with other functions within the Ad Sales team throughout the execution process of each programme.
· Manage execution, management and quality control of all custom solutions projects from sale to project completion, ensuring client satisfaction, meeting all timeline milestones and delivering within the approved budgets
· Serve your projects through cross collaboration with all partners at all stages of every project
· Create schedules and budgets across all projects
· Secure approvals, coordinate action items and communicate with production and sales to maintain workflow through the final asset release
· Advise clients about production recommendations, risks, challenges and solutions
· Alongside our client services team, be accountable for client relationships after the program has sold through, with special attention to profitability, tracking and managing resource use, financial reporting and billing
· Experience in a project management role, working with and delivering to external clients.
· Experience with digital technologies
· Can share ideas clearly
· Must be extremely organised, detail-oriented and can self-manage and multi-task in a fast-paced, demanding environment.
· Resolve conflicts by finding win-win scenarios for everyone
· Experience with quickly embracing new technology concepts
· Experience with task management software
· Appreciate project timelines
· Prince2 or
· PMQ (also known as APMP)
· Passion for video gaming and Twitch
Amazon is an equal opportunities employer. We believe passionately that employing a diverse workforce is central to our success. We make recruiting decisions based on your experience and skills. We value your passion to discover, invent, simplify and build. Protecting your privacy and the security of your data is a longstanding top priority for Amazon. Please consult our Privacy Notice to know more about how we collect, use and transfer the personal data of our candidates.
Últimas ofertas de Sales
COOLABORO GESTIÓN S.L
En Coolaboro CEE buscamos personas con certificado de discapacidad igual o superior al 33% que busquen incorporarse al mundo laboral. Buscamos apasionados/as de las ventas, que les motive trabajar con un objetivo Necesitamos a personas con...
SEGUROS BILBAO M. MADRID
Aseguradora nacional busca cubrir cuatro vacantes tras ampliación en el departamento comercial. Buscamos personas son o sin experiencia, ya que se ofrece formación. Candidatos que tengan dotes comunicativas y les guste trabajar por...