Amazon Advertising is dedicated to driving measurable outcomes for brand advertisers, agencies, authors, and entrepreneurs. Our ad solutions - including sponsored, display, video, and custom ads - leverage Amazon’s innovations and insights to find, attract, and engage intended audiences throughout their daily journeys. With a range of flexible pricing and buying models, including self-service, managed service, and programmatic ad buying, these solutions help businesses build brand awareness, increase product sales, and more. Our programmatic advertising platform, the Amazon Demand Side Platform (DSP), is becoming increasingly popular with major advertisers and agencies worldwide. We believe we understand display advertising better than anybody else and want to turn it into a science of its own that all users can leverage for their programmatic advertising.
Our Amazon DSP team is looking for a Programmatic Solutions Consultant to join Amazon Advertising's growing team based in Madrid.
As a Programmatic Solutions Consultant, you will manage the end-to-end experience of our enterprise customer, known as programmatic trading desks. You will drive success by developing customer expertise in our programmatic advertising DSP. The Programmatic Solutions Consultant has experience in advertising technology and the programmatic advertising domain, and is leveraging this expertise to help our customers meet and exceed their business objectives. In this customer-facing role, you will work closely with programmatic traders at agencies/advertisers, as well as Amazon Advertising internal sales, product, and support teams to address customer needs.
A typical PSC engagement with our customers could include onboarding new traders, delivering trainings on new product features, assisting a customer with a beta feature, consulting in business strategy and planning discussions, providing oversight in execution of campaign strategy, developing campaign optimization recommendations and monitoring their impact, conducting deep dives to determine root causes of issues and informing customers of the best course of action.
You will advocate for customer in internal forums, provide troubleshooting support and triage when needed, and simplify and propagate customer feedback to inform product and services design. PSCs operate as trusted advisors to customers every day, and ensure customers gradually develop into a proficient users of our DSP, who see Amazon DSP as their preferred means to their goals.
You will be passionate about understanding customer objectives, and address them using our book of services and engagement best practices, to drive adoption of Amazon technologies. Your ownership, curiosity, and domain knowledge will allow you to comprehensively understand the details of our offerings and be able to speak to these to our customers with passion, authority, empathy, and clarity.
Specific responsibilities include:
· Owning the relationship with programmatic trading desk managers, engaging with multiple customer organizational levels to understand business objectives
· Providing services such as onboarding, trade desk support plans, feature training, continuous product usage consultation, and industry best practices
· Analyzing and interpreting data to identify improvement areas, root causes, and formulate enablement and adoption recommendations
· Driving the evolution of Amazon DSP by assisting customers with product beta participation, capturing customer feedback, and collaborating closely with cross-functional Amazon teams (Product Management, Engineering, Analytics, and Specialists)
· Defining and improving processes and tools for the Programmatic Solutions Consultant team to better serve customers
· Here at Amazon Advertising, we embrace our differences. We are committed to furthering our culture of inclusion. We have 13 employee-led affinity groups, reaching 40,000 employees in over 190 chapters globally. We have innovative benefit offerings, and host annual and ongoing learning experiences, including our Conversations on Race and Ethnicity (CORE) and AmazeCon (gender diversity) conferences. Amazon’s culture of inclusion is reinforced within our 14 Leadership Principles, which remind team members to seek diverse perspectives, learn and be curious, and earn trust.
· Our team puts a high value on work-life balance. We believe striking the right balance between your personal and professional life is critical to life-long happiness and fulfilment. We offer flexibility in working hours and encourage you to find your own balance between your work and personal lives.
· Our team is dedicated to supporting new members. We have a broad mix of experience levels and tenures, and we’re building an environment that celebrates knowledge sharing and mentorship. We care about your career growth and strive to assign projects based on what will help each team member develop into a better-rounded professional and enable them to take on more complex tasks in the future.
· 2+ years’ experience in programmatic advertising in a consultative role, providing hands-on customer service
· Experience owning relationships with programmatic decision makers
· Ability to effectively present to and confidently communicate with business-to-business (B2B) customers, including facilitating onboarding and training, or presenting plans to customer leadership (e.g. Head of Programmatic at an agency or advertiser)
· Knowledge of multiple areas of programmatic advertising technologies: DSPs, RTB, bid shading, machine learning optimization, ad verification, ad tracking, ad attribution, bidding engines, second-price vs first-price auctions, pixel and tag managers, cookies, viewability, etc.
· Fluency in English and Spanish
· 4+ years experience in programmatic advertising
· Proficient oral and written communication skills with ability to establish credibility with technical and non-technical business owners
· Excellent organizational skills including prioritizing, scheduling, time management, and meeting deadlines
· Additional European languages or Mandarin is a plus
· Vertical specialization (e.g. in entertainment, automotive, etc.) within programmatic advertising is a plus
Últimas ofertas de Computing / IT
Buscamos un Consultor Senior, con mas de 5 años de experiencia en SAP FICO e inglés Alto Conocimientos imprescindibles: Perfil Senior FICO (5 o más años de exp). Inglés alto Responsabilidad y funciones: Perfil consultor SAP FICO Senior
Descripción de la empresa<br><br><strong>¿Qué es TheCUBE?<br><br></strong>TheCUBE es un ecosistema de innovación y tecnología impulsado por emprendedores para crear y transformar industrias a través de metodologías...