Role can be based in Paris, France or Madrid, Spain.
Amazon Advertising exists at the intersection of marketing and ecommerce and offers advertisers a rich array of innovative advertising solutions across Amazon owned properties as well as third party properties Amazon operates. We believe that advertising, when done well, can greatly enhance the value of the customer experience and generate a positive return on investment for our advertising partners.
We are currently looking for a highly skilled and motivated Analytics and Media Manager (AMM) to help scale our growing advertising business. The AMM is a key member of the Customer Success Team at Amazon Advertising, working with sales, product, retail and other Amazon business partners to analyze and improve advertisers’ performance on Amazon, in support of their marketing initiatives. AMMs work with Amazon's unique data and translate it into high-quality and actionable insights and recommendations to improve the effectiveness of advertiser campaigns and unlock business opportunities. Day to day, AMM activities include analyzing metrics of success for a business or category, developing data-driven insights and recommendations for C-suite client leadership, and communicating recommendations in a clear and compelling fashion. The strategic and consultative digital expertise of an AMM is critical to delivering the best return on investment for our customers.
· Use Amazon’s data and your understanding of our advertising customers’ business to provide guidance to C-suite marketing leaders, via business reviews and frequent in-person client presentations to regularly iterate on and articulate a brand’s strategy
· Present findings and insights in a consultative way to the client and collaborate with the relevant internal teams in order to provide a complete solution
· Be able to deal with ambiguity in order decipher complex problems, select an ideal solution from a wide array of analytic techniques and concepts and translate into actionable requirements for your team
· Have the ability to collaborate, work cross-functionally and communicate effectively across multiple business functions and geographies
· Be comfortable working with non-UK based advertisers and be able to ramp up quickly in terms of understanding the nuances of the advertisers in other locales
· Proactively provide appropriate levels of support and guidance to other locales outside of your core market
· Influence marketing initiatives and own account-level data and/or analytics related strategic conversations internally and externally
· Deliver regular and bespoke analyses and insights for some of the world’s largest advertisers to drive growth across advertiser KPIs and help them grow their businesses
· Demonstrate deep analytical ability, and develop great expertise in Amazon’s proprietary metrics, working to constantly evolve how we analyze and communicate data driven insights to our advertisers
· Educate other teams on Amazon media offerings and keep them engaged by delivering learning sessions, writing training documentation and whitepapers for internal and external use
· Demonstrate behavior that exemplifies the Amazon Leadership Principles
· Be a proponent of data driven decision making and encourage clients to act on the recommendations
· Be someone who enjoys, and shows an appetite for, learning new skills and adopting new analytic methodologies and tools
· Fluency in French and Spanish
· Bachelor's degree plus 10+ years’ experience in client-facing data analysis roles
· 5+ years of consulting experience with a major consulting firm or 5+ years of advertising experience with a top advertiser (agency or client side)
· Ability to translate technical aspects of analysis and metrics into actionable insights for the advertiser and both technical and non-technical stakeholders
· Excellent data driven storytelling skills – you create and deliver compelling presentations with outstanding visuals
· Comfortable presenting complex analysis in a simple, easy to digest way to C-suite level stakeholders
· In depth understanding of advanced statistical techniques and methodologies as well as simple linear regression analysis, multivariate regression analysis and model building
· Advanced in SQL - ability to write complex queries from scratch from multiple tables, creating the appropriate joins, extracting and manipulating data, formatting fields, creating new measures and metrics etc
· Fluency with an advanced analytical tool (Python, R, SAS, etc.) – ability to run advanced statistical modelling and testing in one of the above languages
· Fluency with visualization tools (Tableau, QlikView, Power BI, etc.) – ability to create interactive, user-friendly and compelling dashboards and reports
· Complete understanding of the end-to-end process of marketing campaign
· Excellent organizational, interpersonal, and communication skills (both written and verbal)
· Experience in delivering client facing reports in a consultancy role
· Experience with advertising publishers and marketing/creative agencies
· MBA, Master’s or Doctoral degree in Economics, Marketing, Statistics, Advertising, or Business/Digital media planning experience
· Experience in performance advertising in a role where you managed significant complexity and scaling challenges
· Experience in predictive analytics, experimental design, A/B testing
· Experience and familiarity with AWS stack
· Publication track record/writing experience (ex. published a paper in a technical journal or trade publication)
· Experience in campaign management and set up
Últimas ofertas de Advertising
The Bicester Village Shopping Collection
Roca del Vallès, La, ES
Something Extraordinary Every Day™ Based in one of our largest Villages just outside Barcelona this Paid Social & Influencer Specialist is responsible to define and develop the plan for be relevant to the consumer in the Social and Digital...
En Julieta Lemon seguimos ampliando nuestro equipo. Buscamos incorporar un Community Manager. Un Community Manager con mucha actitud y proactividad, que tenga interés por las tendencias, con capacidad de aprender y de enseñarnos, alguien más listo que...