Our overall mission is simple: We want Amazon to be the place where our customers can find, discover and buy anything online. Whatever our customers want, we will find the means to deliver it. With your help, Amazon will continue to enable people to discover new worlds. This is your chance to make history.
The Custom Advertising Team within the Amazon discover and deliver brand solutions that connect customers with brands in a bar raising and impactful manner, not otherwise possible via our scaled product set. For our growing business, we are looking for a Sr Custom Program Manager to develop our ES and FR/IT markets.
In this role you will be Project Managing campaigns from pitch to go-live. You will partner with Account and Design teams to pitch, develop and deliver advertising campaigns. You will be the first point of contact for internal and external stakeholders on your project. While you manage the relationship with your advertising client day to day, your first priority is the Amazon customer and their experience on our platform. You work to establish campaign plans with a consideration of risk analysis, but uncover creative solutions to solve unforeseen issues. We are looking for someone who is ready to roll-up their sleeves and join a tightly knit team that is tackling really exciting and challenging projects.
· Project manage campaigns from the start to go live
· Drive adoption for new advertising product innovations that are outside of our standard product card by engaging with customers and creative/tech teams to deliver unique solutions for our strategic advertising partners
· Manage ad hoc requests for new advertising concepts that can be delivered rapidly in a quickly and thoroughly manner
· Manage client meetings to assess goals, objectives and requests in terms of advertising solutions to drive forward required solutions
· Work cross-functionally to manage bottlenecks, provide escalation management, anticipate and make trade-offs, balance the business needs versus technical constraints, and maximize business benefit.
· Present confidently internally and to external clients
· Manage the troubleshooting of sometimes complex issues surfaced during the campaign life-cycle
· Evaluate campaign effectiveness by reporting on campaign metrics and comparing them to benchmarks
· Document processes to understand and increase efficiencies
· University degree (e.g. Bachelor’s or Diploma) incl. degrees from universities of applied science (FH) in Business, Media, Project Management or related fields
· Experience working in digital media, online advertising, marketing
· Fluent in English
· Strong organizational, interpersonal, and communication skills (written and verbal)
· Experience managing projects in a fast pace environment
· Ability to prioritize various tasks effectively to meet even challenging deadlines
· Experience working cross-functionally and with a wide range of employees with different skill sets
· Adaptable and quick to learn new processes and tools, demonstrating strong technical/operational capabilities
· Self-directed, goal-oriented and flexible, enjoying working in a fast-paced and at times ambiguous environment
· Understanding of technical integration of ideas, and the ability to build relationships with development roles and designers
· Experience working with Salesforce
Últimas ofertas de Design
DESCRIPCIÓN DEL PUESTO Empresa de ámbito nacional que ofrece servicios de consultoría necesita incorporar un/a imprescindible conocimientos para: - Realización de levantamientos topográficos - Manejo del catastro - Coordenadas GML - Creación de...
Descripción del puestoSobre Inetum, Positive digital flowInetum es una compañía de servicios ágil que proporciona servicios y soluciones digitales y un grupo global que ayuda a compañías e instituciones a aprovechar al máximo el flow digital. En un...