Are you passionate about innovative technologies such as voice and IoT? The Amazon Alexa International team is looking for a Sr. Business Development Manager with the right blend of creativity, technical prowess and negotiation abilities. The Sr. Business Development Manager will source, drive, and build strategic relationships with leading consumer brands, media companies, agencies and content creators loved by customers. You will be the “face of Amazon” with key partners, negotiating agreements, driving engagement, building marketing campaigns and managing partnerships between Amazon and these partners toward continued success. Our ideal candidate will possess excellent communication skills, as well as the technical understanding to problem-solve and drive deals across all stakeholders, including working with tech and product teams both internally and with partners. You will also be able to think strategically about business, product and technology, and map the intersection of partner needs and Amazon priorities. Come join us as we work hard, have fun, and make history!
· Identify and engage 3rd party developers and drive opportunities.
· Work with cross-functional teams to enable successful recruiting and onboarding of developers
· Develop unique, compelling and exciting presentations and demonstrations of Amazon technologies
· Deliver persuasive, passionate, high impact, high quality presentations to senior decision makers
· Create actionable steps to achievement of big, ambiguous ideas
Key job responsibilities
The Sr. Business Development Manager - Tech will manage third-party partners in Spain in order to develop and publish the highest quality content experiences for our customers.
About the team
This role is part of the Alexa International team.
· Excellent English and Spanish speaking (native or native-like level) both verbal and written are mandatory
· Bachelor's degree
· 7-10 years of business development experience
· Strong presentation, sales, and negotiation skills; ability to close high value and high profile deals
· Demonstrated effectiveness working across multiple business units to achieve results
· Exceptional interpersonal and relationship management skills
· Strong analytical orientation; comfort using databases and analytical tools and making data-based decisions
· Ability to multi-task without lowering your quality bar
· Strong problem-solving skills
· Strong ownership and bias for action
· Italian and/or French speaking is a plus
· Mobile, digital content, and apps domain experience a plus
· Ability to operate in a fast-paced, innovative, and rapidly evolving industry and business organization
· Proven ability to prospect, recruit, and manage executive C-level relationships, with both technical and non-technical audiences
· Experience working with technology to achieve results
Are you interested? We look forward to receiving your English application.
Amazon is an equal opportunities employer. We believe passionately that employing a diverse workforce is central to our success. We make recruiting decisions based on your experience and skills. We value your passion to discover, invent, simplify and build. Protecting your privacy and the security of your data is a longstanding top priority for Amazon. Please consult our Privacy Notice (https://www.amazon.jobs/en/privacy_page) to know more about how we collect, use and transfer the personal data of our candidates.
Últimas ofertas de Sales
PELAYO MUTUA DE SEGUROS
IMPORTANTE EMPRESA DE GESTIÓN DE CONSUMOS
NATIONALE ? NEDERLANDEN
NATIONALE ? NEDERLANDEN
Santa Cruz de Tenerife, ES