Location flexible in FR/IT/ES
Amazon Advertising is dedicated to driving measurable outcomes for brand advertisers, agencies, authors, and entrepreneurs. Our ad solutions - including sponsored, display, video, and custom ads - leverage Amazon’s innovations and insights to find, attract, and engage intended audiences throughout their daily journeys. With a range of flexible pricing and buying models, including self-service, managed service, and programmatic ad buying, these solutions help businesses build brand awareness, increase product sales, and more. Our programmatic advertising platform, the Amazon Demand Side Platform (DSP), is becoming increasingly popular with major advertisers and agencies worldwide. We believe we understand e-commerce advertising better than anybody else and want to turn it into a science of its own that all users can leverage for their programmatic advertising.
Our programmatic advertising platform team is looking for an experienced Sr. Manager for our FR, IT and ES Advertising Product Consultants, DSP team to join Amazon Advertising's growing business based in either Paris, Milan or Madrid.
As the lead, you will own a critical portion of our EU DSP Services team that works with enterprise agency and advertiser clients to enable users of our programmatic advertising DSP. You will own a team of Product Consultants with expertise in advertising technology, programmatic advertising, and the Amazon DSP, who are leveraging this expertise to develop our customers into proficient users. Your team will consist of Consultants providing a range of services including custom training programs, to product strategy sessions, and enabling challenging campaign strategies to help our customers understand how to integrate our technology into their workflow, driving self-sufficiency within the Amazon DSP.
The right person for this role is highly capable of leading through influence across business, operations, and technology. You will be a leader of leaders with deep experience managing teams and are able to work with and inspire directly and indirectly across the FRITES countries and broader EU teams. You have a great track record of delivering complex projects and have impressed your stakeholders at all levels with your ability to communicate both written and verbally. You have demonstrated problem-solving capabilities across both technical and non-technical teams. You know how to scale resources, processes, and tools to support a fast growing, start-up like business and have a keen understanding of how to create the right leverage points within your team to ensure that the solution to every problem is not to simply increase headcount.
The successful candidate will:
· be a leader of leaders with strong team leadership skills.
· Navigate a high level of ambiguity. You love whitespace, and treat this space as your own company. You identify key business problems to prioritize then present the solutions to solve them on behalf of the business,
· Create, manage, and deliver on complex organizational charters in a fast changing environment. You are experienced with aligning organizational design to drive the most value for the customer and executing against that charter.
· Have strong communication skills and experience working across diverse stakeholder groups
· Thrive on technology and data and have expertise in monitoring and managing a services organization to maximum efficiency, productivity, and quality
· Execute the effective and efficient delivery of customer experience improvements through service improvements
· Anticipate bottlenecks, assess risks, mitigate issues, provide escalation management, anticipate and make tradeoffs
· Have strong analytical skills and be comfortable working with data to develop new opportunity areas, track program metrics, and use findings to influence business decisions.
· Experience analyzing data and best practices to assess performance drivers
· Experience with influencing internal and external stakeholders
· Bachelor's Degree
· Leadership experience
· Experience building and managing a technical services organization or products
· Excellent oral and written communication skills with ability to establish credibility and influence with technical and non-technical business owners
· Ability to handle changing priorities and use good judgment when working in stressful situations
· Quantitative analytical abilities, experience with “big data.”
· Significant technical and operational experience with multiple domain areas of programmatic advertising technologies (DSP, RTB, bid shading, machine learning optimization, ad verification, ad tracking, ad attribution, etc.)
· Advanced knowledge of DSP within Ad Platform architecture (bidding engines, second-price vs first-price auctions, pixeling and tag managers, cookies, viewability, etc)
· Masters/MBA preferred
· Experience communicating goals and strategies across multiple leadership levels of an organization
· Knowledge of AWS Technologies
· Experience with services or products within the ad technology or programmatic advertising space
· Applied knowledge of measurement, statistics and program evaluation
· Experience in managing direct reports and/or a team
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us.
Últimas ofertas de Product
Book A Corner
About us. Book A Corner is a PropTech scale-up that offers digital solutions to commercial real estate companies to improve the management and commercialization of their spaces, through a perfect mix between a specialized CRM and a white-label...
Boadilla del Monte, ES
WHY YOU SHOULD CONSIDER THIS OPPORTUNITY At Santander (www.santander.com) we are key players in the transformation of the financial sector. Do you want to join us? Santander Corporate & Investment Banking (SCIB) is Santander's global division that...