Twitch is looking for a Sr. Twitch Sales Specialist to join our hypergrowth ad sales business in Spain. Your in-depth knowledge of digital advertising solutions, combined with your strong communication skills and analytical abilities, shapes how advertisers find success on Twitch. The Sr. Twitch Sales Specialist will be a crucial member of a growing team that help match Twitch's advertising solutions to our client's marketing needs. This role is an individual contributor (IC) role.
You will report to the Manager of Product Sales and help new and existing customers attain their business goals. Working cross functionally with Product Operations, Sales Marketing, Analytics and Insights, and Account Executives across both Twitch and Amazon, you will lead sales pitches, marketing analysis, customer product needs assessments, and sales support to promote product adoption among advertisers.
You are also someone who can identify opportunities for increased efficiencies, working with cross-functional teams to continuously improve our products and operations.
Key job responsibilities
• Become a Twitch product expert and help provide best in class advertising solutions to Amazon and Twitch advertisers
• Collaborate with Amazon and Twitch sellers to identify and develop new business opportunities across various verticals
• Secure strategic level relationships with senior client and agency contacts
• Work collaboratively with sales and support teams to improve customer experience
• Develop vertical best practices and share learnings and case studies across the sales organization
• Support go-to-market strategy for mass solution adoption and summarize vast amounts of information into succinct product documentation to be used internally and externally
• Advocate for streamlined creative services to improve ease of advertising on Twitch
• Operate as the ‘voice of the customer’ to internal teams in developing and prioritizing the advertiser solutions product roadmap
• Educate prospective customers on Twitch’s advertising products through calls, trainings, and presentations
• Experience closing deals across small and large advertisers
• Customer-facing experience in programmatic advertising sales
• Ability to absorb complex technical concepts and communicate them to a non-technical audience effectively
• Excellent knowledge of PowerPoint and Excel (can maintain complex spreadsheets)
• 7+ years of experience in an online advertising role and familiarity with advertising products and ad serving technologies
• Demonstrate an ability to think creatively, sell strategically, and communicate efficiently internally and externally
• Be a team-player with an outsized sense of fun
• Efficient and works effectively under tight deadline
• Ambition and to continually develop personal and professional skills
Amazon is an equal opportunities employer. We believe passionately that employing a diverse workforce is central to our success. We make recruiting decisions based on your experience and skills. We value your passion to discover, invent, simplify and build. Protecting your privacy and the security of your data is a longstanding top priority for Amazon. Please consult our Privacy Notice (https://www.amazon.jobs/en/privacy_page) to know more about how we collect, use and transfer the personal data of our candidates.
¡No te pierdas nada!
Únete a la comunidad de wijobs y recibe por email las mejores ofertas de empleo
Nunca compartiremos tu email con nadie y no te vamos a enviar spamSuscríbete Ahora