At Amazon we believe that every day is still day one.
A day to take a first step. A day to look forward to new challenges. And today is that day for you. It's your day to be part of something great. A day to make your ideas come to life. And your day to join a company that redefines itself every day. That's the energy and passion behind Amazon.
We are looking for a Italian Speaking Carrier Manager to join our team!
As an integral part of the Amazon Transportation Services (ATS) team, the Carrier Manager works a geographical transportation market. The successful candidate is a key enabler for the development and growth of the programs in the region, and continually identifies operational, service, and process improvements in relation to customer experience enhancement in a cost effective environment. The ATS team works with Amazon’s FCs, Sort Centers, Delivery Stations, Supply Chain, Customer Service, Retail and Finance teams and externally with service providers, offering business and logistics expertise to ensure optimal delivery of service solutions. This role will also enjoy cross regional and international exposure.
· Promote continuous improvement initiatives with performance team, carriers, operations to improve safety, cost efficiency, reliability, high standard service and sustainability.
· Handle the business relationships with carriers spanning resolution of operational issues to supporting commercial and contractual negotiations.
· Cross-functional work with the Supply Chain, Warehouses and the Retail organizations to determine future demand for Transportation resources. Translate the aforementioned into accurate capacity plans and define market strategy and budget planning along with senior Finance partners.
· For each Line Haul supply program available in the region, build strategy and carrier allocation, secure sufficient capacity especially for Prime week and Peak season and overall drive success on costs, reliability, services, safety.
· Maintain accurate reporting on key metrics for the market, prepare and conduct regular business reviews with leadership and internal stakeholders (WBR/MBR/QBR)
· Work across the EU in a cross-functional environment.
· Working experience ideally gained in Transportation, e.g. in a similar role within a logistics provider or retailer
· A degree in Business, Economics, Logistics, Mathematics or similar field
· Good diplomatic skills / networking skills
· Negotiations/logistics procurement skills/tender management experience
· Fluent in English and Italian. French or Spanish is a plus.
· Professional written skills, excellent narrative style preferred
· Ability to communicate across all levels of management
· Strong analytical skills
· Advanced computer proficiency in Excel
· Proven experience of taking ownership and improving results on technical projects
· Demonstrated ability to handle multiple sophisticated projects and competing priorities simultaneously
· Proven experience of delivering results in large, cross-functional initiatives
Amazon is an equal opportunities employer. We believe passionately that employing a diverse workforce is central to our success. We make recruiting decisions based on your experience and skills. We value your passion to discover, invent, simplify and build. Protecting your privacy and the security of your data is a longstanding top priority for Amazon. Please consult our Privacy Notice to know more about how we collect, use and transfer the personal data of our candidates.
Últimas ofertas de Law Enforcement
<p><br><strong>A field-based medical expertise for medical science in assigned disease area and related biomarker</strong></p><ul><li> Drive development, implementation and monitoring field medical plan under...
Alicante y alrededore, ES
Acerca de nosotros<br><br>Empresa de servicios jurídicos ubicada en Alicante centro precisa un abogado para realizar funciones de soporte al abogado sénior en un entorno internacional.<br><br>Te ofrecemos la oportunidad de...