ATS Carrier Operations Manager
At Amazon we believe that every day is still day one. A day to take the first step and a day to look forward to new challenges. And today is that day for you. It's your day to be part of something great. A day to make your ideas come to life and your day to join a company that redefines itself every day. That's the energy and passion behind Amazon.
We are looking for a Carrier Operations Manager to join our team!
As an integral part of the Amazon Transportation Services (ATS) team, the Carrier Operations Manager works to improve carrier performance for a specific geographical market. The ATS team works with Amazon’s FCs, Sort Centers, Delivery Stations, Supply Chain, Customer Service, Retail and Finance teams and externally with service providers, offering business and logistics expertise to ensure optimal delivery of service solutions.
· Maintain high operational standard with carriers on safety, performance, process compliance
· Continuous Improvement Management with carriers, development of SOPs
· Be innovative and support new features/ideas development with tech teams on Relay platform to improve carrier experience or process improvement
· Project support ensuring Amazon requirements are communicated & executed by Line Haul carriers
· Gathers requirements from appropriate business owners, writes clear and detailed functional specifications, prioritizes features, and drives technical scoping as needed.
· Work across the EU in a cross-functional environment and communicate with external customers (Carriers) and internal customers (Software Support, Fulfilment Centers).
To be successful in this role, you need a passion for making data driven decisions which will have direct impact on customer experience. Some keys to your success are the ability to be an effective communicator to various audiences. The ability to remain flexible and adapt to learning new tools and systems is instrumental in your role on the team. Our environment is deadline driven, fast paced, and requires you to be detail-oriented and comfortable interacting and working with multiple teams (business and technical).
· Masters (MS) in Operations Research, Engineering, Supply Chain Management or similar
· Proficiency in Advanced Excel (Pivot Tables, VLookUps)
· Fluent in English
· Fluent in French, Italian or Spanish
· Work experience in operations/supply chain/logistics/e-commerce
· Excellent written skills and ability to communicate across all levels of management
· Data and metrics driven focus, both qualitative and quantitative
· Experience in Transportation and familiarity with concepts such as planning, scheduling, quality assurance, auditing
· Continuous Improvement/Performance Management experience
· Strong analytical background; comfortable in ambiguous situations
· Demonstrated ability to manage multiple sophisticated projects and competing priorities simultaneously
· Proven track record of delivering results in large, cross-functional initiatives
Amazon is an equal opportunities employer. We believe passionately that employing a diverse workforce is central to our success. We make recruiting decisions based on your experience and skills. We value your passion to discover, invent, simplify and build. Protecting your privacy and the security of your data is a longstanding top priority for Amazon. Please consult our Privacy Notice to know more about how we collect, use and transfer the personal data of our candidates.
Últimas ofertas de Sales
Compañía verificadora y certiticadora líder en el mercado busca a un Director/a Comercial para realizar captación de nuevas cuentas, gestión de cuentas y lideraje de equipo comercial (a los 6 meses) Descripción de la oferta - Captación de nuevas...
Buscamos personas proactivas con don de gentes para asesorar a clientes sobre las diferentes campañas con las que trabajamos. Aprendida bien esta primera área, pasarías al desarrollo de personas con un equipo de trabajo a tu cargo. Y si finalmente...