Central Operations (CO) refers to a new approach in Amazon Logistics (AMZL) to define a scalable solution to run an increasingly complex and growing last mile delivery network. CO is a key strategic initiative with a vision to transform the way AMZL executes route planning, labor planning and last mile on-road delivery experience. This is a chance to support a rapidly evolving part of AMZL, taking the lead in developing a best-in-class operation to make effective, real-time decisions to maximize customer and driver experience whilst on the road.
As part of the Driver Support Integration / COEx team, you will lead critical workstreams to onboard Driver associates. Your role will be to focus on last-mile deliveries, playing a key role in our delivery stations operative. You will be responsible for executing the integration roadmap. You will be accountable for driving program adoption, compliance and delivery partner experience. In addition, you will be instrumental in developing best practices and standard work for the network. You will ensure that targets and service deadlines are met, according to regulatory requirements.
You will play a proactive role in written and verbal communication with various departments, as you maintain Amazon’s exceptionally high levels of service, both for our customers and suppliers, facilitating the flow of information between different stakeholders and resolving any potential issues that impact business continuity. We need you to step back at strategic intervals to take in the bigger picture and to be comfortable conducting research into process improvement initiatives and taking real-time decisions. You will also maintain and report up to date and accurate statistics, management reports and analysis.
This role can be based in any of our EU Corporate Offices or Delivery Stations.
- You possess solid computer literacy skills, including the ability to understand and manage Excel data reports and performance metrics to drive business results.
- You have excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Professional fluency in English and a second EU language.
- You are a solid team player.
- You are flexible and remain level-headed at all times, even in the face of unexpected or unplanned situations
· Bachelor's or Master's degree in Engineering, Operations, or a related field.
· Experience leading process improvements through Lean process, Kaizen, and Six Sigma.
· Thrive in an ambiguous environment, create project plans, and meet deadlines.
· Strong communication (public speaking and writing).
· Enjoys analytical work and using data to provide thought-provoking and workable solutions.
· Leader of projects and history of helping the team achieve goals.
Últimas ofertas de Sales
TRANSFAYA precisa incorporar un delegado/a comercial para la expansión de su delegación en Madrid. Bajo la coordinación y el apoyo de la dirección comercial se ocupará de expandir y potenciar el negocio en Madrid y toda la zona central de España. Su...
¿ Tienes experiencia como teleoperador? Desde Manpower estamos seleccionando para una importante consultoría 10 perfiles para una campaña de aproximadamente 2 meses. Funciones: -Seguimiento de campañas de publicidad-Atención de llamadas -Gestión de...