Central Operations refers to a new approach in Amazon Logistics to define a scalable solution to run the increasingly complex and growing last mile delivery network. Central Operations is a key strategic initiative with a vision to transform the way AMZL executes route planning, scheduling and last mile delivery. We are looking for a strong Business Analyst to join the team and drive improvement in processes and technology used within the operational team. This person will have a strong ability to excel and develop in new teams with a high degree of ambiguity. The role will provide opportunities to think big, develop original ideas, and partner with AMZL Planning, Transportation, Last Mile Tech, Operations and business expansion teams to develop a strategic approach to scale Central Operations.
- Enable effective decision making by retrieving and aggregating data from multiple sources and compiling it into a digestible and actionable format
- Partnering with other analysts and BI engineers in planning and analytics to build analytical solutions to deliver on business goals
- Propose and implement business metrics for senior management reviews and work with business intelligence and data engineers to design and develop data infrastructure to support business growth
- Perform deep-dives to find the root causes behind variances of key parameters over a given time-period
- Harness data to create business requirements documents and guide actionable technology requests
PLEASE SUBMIT YOUR CV IN ENGLISH
· Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Finance, Computer Information Systems, Engineering, Operations Research, Mathematics.
· Business/analytical disciplines or equivalent Demonstrable relevant professional experience as a Business Analyst, Data Analyst
· Strong proficiency in SQL, Microsoft Excel, and statistical analysis tools
· Excellent written and oral communication skills, including the ability to communicate across business areas
· Master’s degree in Business Administration, Finance, Computer Information Systems, Engineering, Operations Research, Mathematics.
· Business/analytical disciplines or equivalent Direct experience using business intelligence reporting tools (OBIEE, Business Objects, Cognos, Tableau, MicroStrategy, SSAS Cubes, etc.)
· Working knowledge of Redshift Proficent in Python Working
· Previous experience in creating detailed Business Requirement Documentation
· Background in geo-spatial analysis on any major GIS platform (ESRI, Pitney Bowes, QGIS etc.)
Últimas ofertas de Computing / IT
As Office Manager you will create and maintain a pleasant work environment, ensuring high levels of organisational effectiveness, communication and safety. You will organise and manage all the administrative activities that facilitate the smooth...
- Explorar y adaptar servicios digitales, aprovechando los productos y servicios existentes a los que los clientes acceden desde sus hogares. - Conceptualizar y diseñar productos a partir de bloques existentes (propios y de terceros). - Gestión de...