Junior Supply Chain Analyst
Monday to Friday
Rotating shifts morning/afternoon
Are you passionate about leveraging data to deliver actionable insight that impacts daily business decision of Amazon in a promising new market segment?
Does the prospect of dealing with massive volume of data excite you?
Amazon is seeking a Supply Chain Performance Analyst to join Amazon's Amazon Extra Large (AMXL) team. EU AMXL team is responsible for the end-to-end Heavy/Bulky journey in fulfillment, supply chain and transportation daily business and its strategic vision in Europe.
Amazon has culture of data-driven decision-making, and demands business intelligence that is timely, accurate, and actionable. During our day to day operations, tons of data is generated which is leveraged to take our important business decisions.
Our ideal candidate thrives in a fast-paced environment, relishes working with large transactional volumes and big data, enjoys the challenge of highly complex business contexts (that are typically being defined in real-time), and, above all else, is a passionate about data, analytics, and supply chain operations.
As an Analyst you will be developing SQL/ETL queries, accessing data ware house and redshift clusters, creating automated reports through macros, creating relevant KPIs and metrics for the performance of the team as well as for transportation operations. Publish daily/weekly performance reports. You will give us business insights based upon data to further improve our operations and processes. You will also support with operational key tasks to excel in supply chain execution and drive efficiency across our EU operations.
A successful candidate knows and loves working with business intelligence tools, is comfortable accessing and working with big data from multiple sources, and passionately partners with the business to identify strategic opportunities and deliver results. You should have an internal drive to answer “why?” questions, excellent analytical abilities, strong technical skills, as well as superior written and verbal communication skills. He/She would be a self-starter, comfortable with ambiguity, able to invent and simplify (while paying careful attention to detail), and enjoy working in a fast-paced dynamic environment.
- Create metrics and performance dashboards to measure SC KPIs and S&OP variances
- Drive root cause analysis and propose data-driven solutions
- Engage with cross-functional teams for implementation of project/program requirements
- Managing multiple projects/initiatives
- Communication at all levels with the ability to present information professionally & concisely with supporting data
- Experience working in SQL/ETL/Python/Power BI
- Experience of working with data warehouse
- Experience with developing reports from Tableau
- Proficient in MS Excel (Macros, Pivot tables, Vlook up, Hlook up)
- Should understand business context and creating KPIs/metrics as per business needs
- Experience in Logistics, Operations, or related supply chain areas
- English business fluency is required, as well as another European language.
- Experience in business process improvement, Lean/Six Sigma
- Ability to think quantitatively and qualitatively about operating processes and outcomes
- Proven independent decision making skills in an often times ambiguous environment.
- Strong inter-personal and relationship-building skills.
Why Amazon? Since our beginnings in 1995, Amazon has been pushing the boundaries of possible further and further. Whether it’s exploring successful new business lines, pushing our technology and processes to get the very quickest delivery times for our customers or delivering record volumes, Amazon has achieved incredible feats in defining industries. Our journey to become the Earth’s most customer-centric company is one full of exciting innovation, pace and change. From the second an order is placed online to the seamless coordination of that order behind the scenes, we strive to stay agile, fluid and intentional in what we do. Our employees move this business forward and hiring great people allows us to continually set records. Come and join us in building our future!
Amazon is an equal opportunities employer. We believe passionately that employing a diverse workforce is central to our success.
We make recruiting decisions based on your experience and skills. We value your passion to discover, invent, simplify and build. Protecting your privacy and the security of your data is a longstanding top priority for Amazon. Please consult our Privacy Notice to know more about how we collect, use and transfer the personal data of our candidates.
Últimas ofertas de Computing / IT
DESCRIPCIÓN DEL PUESTO Centro especial de empleo necesita incorporar una persona para Mantenimiento de Comunidades y Limpieza. Deberá realizar tareas de limpieza y tener nociones de fontanería, pintura, electricidad y jardinería. Se requiere una...
DescripciónObservaciones 21 - 45 - Se precisa un Community Manager, experto en Google Adwords, en Estrategia SEO y Redes Sociales. Imprescindible tener algo de experiencia en el sector y tener Licenciatura en Desarrollo de Sistemas Web. La jornada...