Who we are:
Amazon Logistics (AMZL) is Amazon's "Last Mile" delivery service, responsible for delivering packages (and smiles) to households/businesses across the planet. Our Learning team work closely partners to support this rapidly expanding business while building a portfolio of delivery stations, vans, and technology to deliver customers' packages on time - often the next day, sometimes faster. We augment our traditional "deliver by van" with other models including Amazon Flex (gig economy drivers), Amazon Lockers, and more - all designed to deliver smiles to our customers. You will make history as you contribute to build one of the largest carriers on the planet.
Amazon Logistics (AMZL) Learning team in Spain is looking to hire an experienced, innovative and hands-on Learning Manager. You will play a critical role in the Spain Learning team supporting change & development within the organization and ensuring all training intervention represent best practice and is industry leading.
Success in this role:
A typical day in this role provides the management of learning coordinators´ team, EU training projects roll out for Spain, site launch support activities, training plan preparations and data and metrics analysis to continue improving the learning experience.
This role will be based in one of our sites in Barcelona taking care of up to 10 sites across the country.
· Helping our sites through high quality and up-to-date trainings on any processes, tools, or equipments needed
· Assisting with the development and implementation of a standardized learning & development strategy at a European and in country level
· Create course evaluations and surveys and recommend ideas for continuous improvement
· Collaborate with central functions and other subject matter experts to develop course material
· Manage a team of up to 4 Learning coordinators in your region
· There is a requirement for national travel within this role up to 20% of the time.
· A Bachelor’s Degree
· Excellent communication skills both verbal and written in Spanish and English
· Experienced in the training or project deployment in fast paced manufacturing environments
· Experienced as a trainer, learning content creator or instructional designer
· Experience working with large-scale data mining and reporting tools
· Master’s Degree in relevant discipline
· Experienced in designing E-Learning content using Articulate Storyline / Articulate360
· Familiar with LEAN manufacturing
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For people with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us.
Últimas ofertas de Business
Descripción de la compañía Somos una empresa de joyería que hace menos de 2 años que ha sacado la cabeza al mercado. Todo pasa por nuestras manos; desde el proceso creativo, hasta el diseño de la joya y toda su fabricación. Nuestra mayor diferencia es...
Compañía del Sector del Network Marketing en Expansión
Ciudad Real, ES
Crear contenido para las campañas de email marketing.- Mantenimiento de la web de empresa.- Apoyo en la confección del catálogo de productos.- Implementación de acciones de marketing segmentadas por mercado.- Colaboración en la organización y...