Logistic Planner - Night Shift
Work schedule will be Mon-Sun 5 days per week in 8-hour rotating shifts patterns (22:00-06:00) – 40hrs/week
o you want to learn how the most complex transportation network is managed on a daily basis?
Amazons business is focused on delighting our customers. We strive to stay agile from the second an order is placed online and throughout the seamless coordination of that order behind the scenes.
This means that our teams band together, roll up their sleeves, and aren’t content with just standing still. We’re aiming to become the most customer-centric company on Earth.
That’s why we’re seeking a Transportation Data analyst/logistic Scheduler with a passion for innovation, problem solving, and the ability to create world-class customer experiences.
We’re looking for the type of team player who will embrace and adopt our core Leadership Principles which you can read more about here.
As a logistics scheduler within the Central Operations team your role will focus on forecasting, scheduling and routing, playing a key role in our delivery stations operations. You will be responsible for executing daily forecasts, labour scheduling and routing, affecting tens of thousands of packages. This will be done through the use of tools and coordination within the station, you will be accountable for cost, customer experience, and delivery partner experience. In addition, you will be instrumental in developing best practices and standard work for the network. You will ensure that targets and service deadlines are met, according to regulatory requirements.
You will play a proactive role in written and verbal communication with various departments, as you maintain Amazon’s exceptionally high levels of service, both for our customers and suppliers. We need you to step back at strategic intervals to take in the bigger picture and to be comfortable conducting research into process improvement initiatives
· Microsoft Excel knowledge and use within a working environment to invent a solution/simplify a process, including the ability to understand and manage Excel data reports and performance metrics to drive business results.
· Professional fluency in English
· Data gathering and data analysis experience.
· You have excellent written and verbal communication skills.
· Multi-tasking aptitude in a high demanding environment.
· The use of KPIs and self-driven actions to improve
· Team work and building high trust relationships with internal and external stakeholders.
· You are flexible and remain level-headed at all times, even in the face of unexpected or unplanned situations.
· flexibility to work in different shifts - Night schedule
· Experience in a Logistics or Transportation environment.
· Working knowledge of SQL/Phyton/Tablau
· High affinity to numbers and Mathematics
If you are engaging, innovative, supportive, or a problem solver we want to hear from you!
Why Amazon? Since our beginnings in 1995, Amazon has been propelling the boundaries of possible further and further. Whether it’s exploring successful new business lines, advancing our technology and processes to get the very quickest delivery times for our customers or delivering record volumes, Amazon has achieved incredible feats in defining industries. Our journey to become the Earth’s most customer-centric company is one full of exciting innovation, pace and change. From the second an order is placed online to the seamless coordination of that order behind the scenes, we strive to stay agile, fluid and intentional in what we do. Our employees move this business forward and hiring great people allows us to continually set records.
Come and join us in building our future!
Amazon is an equal opportunities employer. We believe passionately that employing a diverse workforce is central to our success. We make recruiting decisions based on your experience and skills. We value your passion to discover, invent, simplify and build.
Amazon takes your personal data protection seriously and respects EU and local data protection laws. Unless you express otherwise, by submitting your CV you authorize the hiring Amazon company to store your personal data in the electronic database maintained by Amazon Corporate LLC. in the USA or one of its affiliates for the purpose of assessing your suitability for this and future job vacancies and to pursue your recruiting process. If at any time you want your personal data to be deleted, you simply need to notify the hiring Amazon company. Amazon will not share your personal data with any third party without your prior consent. As part of your interview process with Amazon you may be asked to authorize the hiring Amazon company to separately verify your application data and personal background through a third party service provider.
Últimas ofertas de Logistics
¿Has trabajado como responsable de control de stock? ¿Tienes experiencia en trato con distribuidores? ¿Quieres seguir desarrollando tu carrera profesional en este sector? Sigue ¡tenemos algo para ti! Empresa ubicada en Madrid precisa incorporar 1...
Torrejón de Ardoz, ES
- Carga y descarga de mercancía con carretilla frontal y lateral. - Ubicación de mercancías en el almacén. - Ubicación de mercancías en campa de producto acabado. - Manejo de puente grúa. Requisitos: - Experiencia de al menos 2 años en puesto de...