This role focuses on those who have military experience interested in working in the private sector. Amazon’s military recruiting team is available to discuss the many opportunities within Amazon Operations.
At Amazon, thousands of former military are driving innovation and raising the bar on customer experience. On a daily basis, those with military backgrounds are able to apply their knowledge, skills, and leadership abilities in a wide variety of careers – influencing change across the globe.
When we hire you at Amazon, we hire for the future. With unlimited career opportunities, Amazon invests in ensuring our teams are always challenged, constantly learning from each other, and creatively contributing to our next big idea. You will be surrounded by the best innovators of our time and we welcome you to make history with us.
For those who have military experience and a university degree or equivalent, we are looking to hire you!
Amazon opened its virtual doors in 1995 and strives to be the world’s most customer-centric company, where customers can find and discover anything they might want to buy online. The goal of Amazon Logistics is to build a world class last mile operation. Amazon Logistics aims to exceed the expectations of our customers by ensuring that orders, no matter how large or small, are delivered as quickly, accurately, and cost effectively as possible.
To continue to drive process excellence within our Last mile Delivery business, we are currently looking for an ACES Manager.
As an ACES (Amazon Customer Excellence Systems) Manager, you will drive process standardization on site. You will be the link between station management and the ACES team. As a member of the ACES team itself, you will contribute to the optimization of the delivery stations operations, providing station with sufficient knowledge and appropriate tools to improve performance.
Your goal is to solve complex problems with simple and practical solutions by developing a deep knowledge of the operation processes. Creating effective communication plans to provide visibility to all impacted teams of the organization will help you to enable overall process alignment.
As firsthand contact for station management regarding process improvements and benchmarking, you will work on effective change processes and contribute to network standardization via best practice sharing. You are in charge of monitoring the logistics and delivery success through set in station and on road performance indicators. You will set up actions plans and execute them to drive current performance to benchmark rates.
In this position, you are a key driver for successful order execution thus positively influence our customer satisfaction.
· Contribute to audit initiatives and support results-driven action planning
· Contribute to deployment of Process Standard implementations and upgrades within the delivery station partnering with station management and several stakeholders
· Support development and continuous piloting of process improvements and ongoing benchmarking initiatives
· Ensure station management is understanding benchmark rates and is trained in technical configurations to drive accurate reporting and productivity boosts
· During peak time, you will have the responsibility for the day to day management of a Delivery Station, providing leadership to Operations Supervisors, Operations Assistants and Delivery Service Providers, managing external agency relationships and performance.
This role will be based in the delivery station. You are willing to work in non-traditional shift patterns which include nights.
· Bachelor's degree preferably in Operations, Engineering or Logistics
· Experienced in Distribution and/or Fulfillment processes, ideally in fast-paced industrial, logistics or production environment
· Proven analysis and problem-solving skills
· You feel responsible for the quality of your work whilst striving for steady excellence and optimization
· Fluent in Spanish and English
· High level of written, verbal and interpersonal skills
· You have already gained your first professional experience in process management
· Expertise in Lean Management, Six Sigma and other OE tools
· Data analysis skills and familiarity with supporting tools e.g. Minitab, JMP, MS Excel, MS Access
Amazon is an equal opportunities employer. We believe passionately that employing a diverse workforce is central to our success. We make recruiting decisions based on your experience and skills. We value your passion to discover, invent, simplify and build.
Protecting your privacy and the security of your data is a longstanding top priority for Amazon. Please consult our Privacy Notice to know more about how we collect, use and transfer the personal data of our candidates.
Últimas ofertas de Software Development
Crossover for Work
Netcentric, A Cognizant Digital Business
Netcentric, A Cognizant Digital Business
Madrid y alrededores, ES