Central Operations refers to a new approach in Amazon Logistics (AMZL) to define a scalable solution to run the increasingly complex and growing last mile delivery network. Central Operations is a key strategic initiative with a vision to transform the way AMZL executes route planning, scheduling and last mile delivery. We are looking for an experienced Business Analyst to join the team and drive improvement in in-station processes and technology used within the operational team.
This person will have the ability to gather data from multiple data sources (real-time and batch data), build new metrics from these sources and generate actionable insights coming from consumable and interactive dashboards that will allow operations to make quick decisions and avoid in-station volume risks.
You will have the opportunity to start a project from scratch, helping to set up the foundations of an entirely new operational process with metrics, tools and built in AMZL platforms.
The role will provide opportunities to think big, develop original ideas, and partner with AMZL Planning, Transportation, Last Mile Tech, Operations and business expansion teams to develop a strategic approach to scale Central Operations.
- Enable effective decision making by retrieving and aggregating data from multiple sources and compiling it into a digestible and actionable format
- Partnering with other analysts and BI engineers in planning and analytics to build analytical solutions to deliver on business goals
- Propose and implement business metrics for senior management reviews and work with business intelligence and data engineers to design and develop data infrastructure to support business growth
- Perform deep-dives to find the root causes behind variances of key parameters over a given time-period
- Harness data to create business requirements documents and guide actionable technology requests
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Finance, Computer Information Systems, Engineering, Operations Research, Mathematics or other business/analytical disciplines or equivalent
- Demonstrable relevant professional experience as a Business Analyst, Data Analyst, or related
- Proficiency in SQL and/or Python, Microsoft Excel, and statistical analysis tools
- Excellent written and oral communication skills in English, including the ability to communicate across business areas
- Master’s degree in Business Administration, Finance, Computer Information Systems, Engineering, Operations Research, Mathematics or other business/analytical disciplines or equivalent
- Direct experience using business intelligence reporting tools (Quicksight, Tableau, etc.)
- Working knowledge of Redshift and/or data base management in AWS
- Previous experience in creating detailed Business Requirement Documentation
Últimas ofertas de Computing / IT
As Office Manager you will create and maintain a pleasant work environment, ensuring high levels of organisational effectiveness, communication and safety. You will organise and manage all the administrative activities that facilitate the smooth...
- Explorar y adaptar servicios digitales, aprovechando los productos y servicios existentes a los que los clientes acceden desde sus hogares. - Conceptualizar y diseñar productos a partir de bloques existentes (propios y de terceros). - Gestión de...