We are looking for a Program Manager to join our team in Carrier Operations!
As an integral part of the Amazon Transportation Services (ATS) team, the Program Manager works to build effective and high standard processes to improve carrier performance and experience across Europe. The ATS team works with Amazon’s Fulfillment, Sort Centers, Delivery Stations, Supply Chain, Customer Service, Retail and Finance teams and externally with service providers, offering business and logistics expertise to ensure optimal delivery of service solutions. This role will also enjoy cross regional and international exposure.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
· Drive cross-functional projects across multiple Amazon teams to drive continuous improvement on Linehaul carrier defects impacting linehaul performance or carrier experience.
· Identify opportunities and implement standard processes and efficiencies within Carrier Operations team. Impulses and designs new projects in response to a performance issue or process defect and ensure timely delivery by the team of those projects. Seek scalability and automation in all aspects of the role to help the larger team cope with a growing and more complex network.
· Gather requirements from appropriate business owners, writes clear and detailed functional specifications, prioritizes features, and drives technical scoping as needed.
· Work across the EU in a cross-functional environment and communicate with external customers (Carriers) and internal customers (Software Support, Fulfilment Centers).
· Partner with stakeholders to understand business challenges and provide data/analysis to help drive projects
· Support the team leadership in decision making with adapted tools, metrics and dashboards.
The ability to remain flexible and adapt to learning new tools and systems is instrumental in your role on the team. Our environment is deadline driven, fast paced, and requires you to be detail-oriented and comfortable interacting and working with multiple teams (business and technical).
· Completed Bachelor Degree or higher. Ideally in Operations Research, Engineering or Supply Chain Management or similar
· Strong analytical background; at ease manipulating large set of data
· Strong business acumen and capacity to identify independently structural and intrinsic problems before it impacts our operations and projects
· Capacity to bring fast-pace changes into concrete results through complex organizations and while facing ambiguous environment
· Experience in Supply Chain and/or Transportation environment
· Strong analytical background; comfortable in ambiguous situations
· Broad experience, across functional and operational areas, designing, developing, deploying, and maintaining large scale projects
· Microsoft Excel, Tableau, PowerBI and simple to advanced SQL knowledge
Amazon is an equal opportunities employer. We believe passionately that employing a diverse workforce is central to our success. We make recruiting decisions based on your experience and skills. We value your passion to discover, invent, simplify and build. Protecting your privacy and the security of your data is a longstanding top priority for Amazon. Please consult our Privacy Notice (https://www.amazon.jobs/en/privacy_page) to know more about how we collect, use and transfer the personal data of our candidates.
¡No te pierdas nada!
Únete a la comunidad de wijobs y recibe por email las mejores ofertas de empleo
Nunca compartiremos tu email con nadie y no te vamos a enviar spamSuscríbete Ahora