Amazon is looking for a Health and Safety Technician to add to the team:
Year-on-year, as we continue to grow, we need to work as smart as we can, to keep all our team members safe, fulfilled, motivated and empowered. To help us achieve this, we’re seeking a driven Environment Health&Safety (EHS) Technician. We will need you to step in and help drive health and safety across our Fulfillment Center in Spain.
In this crucial Health and Safety position, you’ll report into the ES EHS Manager.
· Undertake risk assessments as required and follow up control measures to completion
· Complete daily metrics and callouts from the sites
· Complete regular audits and inspections across Delivery Stations under scope.
· Take a Deep Dive into safety data, as you monitor recordable incidents on-site,
· Leveraging your Auditor-level knowledge of Amazon’s procedures and legal requirements, you’ll advise associates and managers accordingly,
· Become a subject matter expert in your specific level of competence, while staying vigilant and not disclosing any sensitive information outside of your particular level,
· Consistently monitor sites, keeping an eye on compliance with Amazon’s safety procedures,
· Investigate accidents, near misses and any incidents, as you establish root cause,
· Update internal records regarding incidents, near misses and accidents,
· Undertake action plans to ensure continuing, sustained compliance with legislation,
· Conduct yourself professionally at all times: you maintain confidentiality in matters involving safety investigations,
· Flexibility on hours worked to cover shifts during Peak and ensure investigations are completed
· Support Delivery Stations with safety administrative tools.
· Support Delivery Stations with H&S training.
· Flexibility to travel to be able to support at different locations in Spain as needed.
· Must be an accredited Master technician in occupational risks prevention (Spanish Master with 3 specialties),
· Solid computer literacy and skills,
· Fluency in written English and Spanish and spoken Spanish
· You bring plenty of drive, enthusiasm and self-motivation with you each day.
· You’re a great communicator, both verbally and in writing.
· You possess a meticulous level of sustained attention-to-detail,
· Ability to work under the minimum of supervision.
· You have a proven ability to work to targets and deadlines.
· Demonstrable ability to learn quickly, while closely adhering to new processes and procedures.
· You’re able to work independently, at times under minimum levels of supervision.
· You’re flexible and adaptable; able to meet the needs of the business head on.
· Great team player: you contribute to a positive and healthy team environment.
Amazon is an equal opportunities employer. We believe passionately that employing a diverse workforce is central to our success.
We make recruiting decisions based on your experience and skills. We value your passion to discover, invent, simplify and build. Protecting your privacy and the security of your data is a longstanding top priority for Amazon. Please consult our Privacy Notice to know more about how we collect, use and transfer the personal data of our candidates.
Últimas ofertas de Law Enforcement
Supports the Legal team in all administrative tasks. Assists in Legal processes, with the completion of forms and preparation of legal documents. Falls under the supervision of the team's Account Manager (AM) and Team Leader (TL) Descripción de la...
¿Quieres formar parte de un importante despacho de abogados/as situado en pleno corazón de Madrid? ¿Tienes experiencia como abogado/a? ¿Tienes un nivel alto de Griego? Si es así, no te lo pienses ¡ESTA ES TU OPORTUNIDAD! Requisitos: -Nivel alto de...