At Amazon, we're working to be the most customer-centric company on earth. To get there, we need exceptionally talented, bright, and visionary people. We are looking for a highly analytical Business Analyst to join the EU Sort Center Material Flow Optimization team; which optimize how packages move through Sort Centers in the most efficient path.
As a Business Analyst, you will generate insights that will guide operational excellence and product development for our customers. Data analysis is at the core Amazon’s culture, and your work will have a direct impact on decision making and strategy for our team. You will be gathering customer insights, mining data, making recommendations, and helping senior leaders make key business decisions. You will have the opportunity to work with one of the largest and most complex data warehouses in the world to gather insights using data from across Transportation.
This position requires high judgment, excellent analytical abilities, a creative mind to invent solutions to improve the customer delivery experience; it also offers broad exposure to various business, operational, financial, and technical teams across Amazon. You should thrive and succeed in an entrepreneurial environment and won't be hindered by ambiguity. If you are passionate about customer experience, detail oriented, organized, and systematically break down problems with ease, we would love to speak with you!
· Apply data mining and quantitative analysis to understand how our customers interact with us and identify the best way to improve the customer experience and meet our goals
· Own the design, development, and maintenance of ongoing performance metrics, reports, analyses, dashboards, etc. to drive key business decisions
· Build scalable solutions / self-serve platforms that will provide data / KPIs to inform business decision making
· Acquire various data sources to enable holistic analysis at a global level
· Build various data visualizations to tell the story and let the data speak for itself
· Recognize and adopt best practices in reporting and analysis: data integrity, test design, analysis, validation, and documentation
· Proactively developing new metrics and studies to quantify customer behavior.
· BS or BS in Industrial Engineering, Statistics, Computer Science, Math, Finance, Operations Research or other quantitative field
· Experience in data mining and dataset preparation using SQL
· Experience in data visualization tools like Tableau.
· Knowledge in data science, business analytics, business intelligence (BI), or comparable experience in big data environments
· Strong critical thinking skills and attention to detail
· Experience in designing and building data infrastructure / automated reporting tools
· Strong interpersonal and communication skills. Must be able to explain technical concepts and analysis clearly to a diverse audience, including senior executives, and be able to translate business objectives into actionable analyses
· Masters in Industrial Engineering, Statistics, Computer Science, Math, Finance, Operations Research or other quantitative field
· Proven experience in BI/DW as a change leader providing strategic research, recommendations, and implementation in both business and technical roles
· Familiarity with Amazon's cloud infrastructure including EC2, S3 and Redshift
· Experience with Python or other relevant scripting language
· Experience with relational database design and architecture
Últimas ofertas de Computing / IT
¿Tienes algo de experiencia en planificación de la demanda? ¿Estás planteándote un cambio y te apasionan los entornos dinámicos? ¡Sigue leyendo porqué esto te va a interesar! Importante empresa de Gran Consumo está buscando varios perfiles de Demand...
AWS EMEA SARL (Spain Branch)
Would you like to be part of a team that is redefining the Customer Experience industry? Amazon Web Services (AWS) is looking for an experienced candidate to work with a selected group of our Global and National System Integrators (SIs) to evolve and...