**Dear candidate please note: This position can be based in all EU countries with AMZL operations.
At Amazon Logistics (AMZL), we are building a world-class last mile operation, where Last Mile Delivery Experience (LMDX) plays a key role. In LMDX we work for our customers. We aim to fulfill their necessities and delight them, building a consisting but customized delivery experience. We are continuously anticipating their needs by building the processes and products needed to make this happen.
We are seeking a Senior Customer Experience Manager LMDX.
This role can be based anywhere in Europe.
The successful candidate will be self-motivated, passionate, highly analytical and detail-oriented, possess superior interpersonal and communication skills, and be comfortable working independently to drive growth and change in a fast-paced environment. Bias for action is an absolute must, and candidates demonstrate a superior record of accomplishment of delivering results.
You will review and analyze customer defect data, developing a thorough understanding of customer needs and pain points related to our deliveries, driving action plans to reduce defects. You will use that knowledge to advocate for/drive delivery of studies and services that enable Amazon to provide customers with an exceptional delivery experience. You will lead large and complex process improvement efforts incl. scope alignment with local and international teams, data analysis, and presenting results to senior management. You will write and review business cases, perform supporting research and analysis, write specifications, and drive the product development schedule from design to release. Successful candidates will be excellent communicators and highly motivated to deliver results. You will work cross functionally with peers globally to support training, best practices, and shared opportunities.
The LMDX team is looking for an analytical, technically skilled, innovative, hands-on, and customer-obsessed Manager that can drive innovation and execute in last mile delivery and transportation networks.
· Bachelor's degree
· Advanced ability to draw insights from data and clearly communicate them to the stakeholders and senior management as required.
· Experience in program management, customer research and analytics, and/or customer experience/success
· Experience of operating, managing, and delivering results in a consumer facing online retail/services product management role
· Experience with managing cross functional projects, dependencies and bottlenecks, providing escalations management, anticipating and making trade-offs
· Strong communicator with experience in facilitation across all levels; skilled at addressing both large and small audiences across multiple leadership levels and functions.
· English fluency
· Advanced Excel and data analysis skills are required.
· Advanced degree (e.g. MBA or PhD)
· Degree in engineering, science, statistics, computer science or related field
· Self-starter, possesses flexibility to work in a fast-changing environment and ambiguous situations
· Proven experience in executing technology solutions in a fast paced, high growth, operational environment
Últimas ofertas de Sales
Desarrolla tu propio equipo comercial con nuestra ayuda, herramientas para gestionar tu red desde casa Requisitos: Necesario tarifa plana de móvil y conocimientos básicos de informática, don de gentes, capacidaz de liderazgo Beneficios: 12 pagas al...
¿Actualmente te encuentras en búsqueda de empleo? ¿Tienes experiencia en venta y atención al cliente? Desde Eurofirms ETT estamos seleccionando Teleoperadores (H/M), enfocados en venta, retención y fidelización de clientes para importante empresa del...