Amazon opened its virtual doors in 1995 and strives to be the world’s most customer-centric company, where customers can find and discover anything they might want to buy online.
Amazon is looking to hire an experienced, innovative, hands-on, and customer-obsessed Sr. Reliability Maintenance Engineering Manager who can drive strategic planning, innovation, standardization and execution in our SEU Delivery Network. As a senior member of the EU Amazon Logistics Reliability Maintenance Engineering team you will be responsible for managing and optimizing the French, Italian and Spanish Last Mile delivery station network from an reliability maintenance engineering perspective to meet our high goals in customer experience.
· Responsible for Reliability Maintenance Engineering for all SEU Last Mile delivery locations
· Fully understand and ensure procedural adherence to industry operating standards
· Lead and develop a best-in-class, scalable Engineering team. Design and execute the strategy to scale the Engineering function ahead of the launch and expansion curve. Develop multiple layers of succession depth and team flexibility
· Develop function-specific metrics and drive continuous improvement in team performance. Performance manage at all levels, continuously raising the bar in the team
· Full ownership and responsibility for all aspects of Engineering and Facilities issue management in SEU, taking both reactive measures, and building proactive strategies
· Responsible for equipment engineering including specification, purchase and maintenance systems (Conveyance, Sortation, Identification, etc.)
· Responsibility to drive standardization across the EU and WW network
· Manage engineering process-improvement and standardization efforts and audit implementation of both technical builds and process improvements
· Define engineering requirements, work with the operations, capacity planning, and other functional teams to develop business requirements
· Define maintenance strategies inclusive development of 3rd party maintenance contracts for building and equipment infrastructure
· Promote improvement in Amazon’s operations effectiveness, through process design and cost reduction
· Collate, review and present monthly performance data to the EU Leadership teams
· Responsible of applying the Amazon Safety Policy and working with the Safety team to improve safety on site
· Actively participant in SEU and EU strategy and performance meetings
A day in the life
About the hiring group
Maintenance of Building and Automated Material Handling Equipment.
Define roadmap and execute it in line with the EU standard.
Manager of Manager.
· 10+ years’ experience in a similar senior role, ideally in a fast-paced industrial, logistics, production or manufacturing environment
· Excellent Project Management Skills in an Facilities Engineering environment
· Experience in Building Infrastructure installation, Sprinkler, general building equipment
· Experience of Subcontractor management including tender processes
· Experience with Health and Safety legislation
· Experience with Continuous Improvement Process.
· Computer skills (MS Office, CMMS, AUTOCAD, etc.)
· High level of written, verbal and interpersonal skills
· Master’s degree (or similar)
· Results oriented approach with excellent analytical, team leadership and organizational skills
· Ability to work autonomously
· Ability to work under pressure in a cross functional organization
· Ability to lead and direct to support the business strategy
· Fluent in Italian or French or Italian and English
¡No te pierdas nada!
Únete a la comunidad de wijobs y recibe por email las mejores ofertas de empleo
Nunca compartiremos tu email con nadie y no te vamos a enviar spamSuscríbete Ahora