Amazon opened its virtual doors in 1995 and strives to be the world’s most customer centric company, where customers can find and discover anything they might want to buy online.
The AMZL EU Launch & Expansion team is growing as Amazon Logistics (AMZL) continues to expand its world-class last mile delivery experience for customers. As a result, we are seeking a highly experienced, dynamic, and organized leader to join as Senior Launch Engagement and External Affairs Manager Spain to support the continued expansion of our Last Mile Delivery network in the Southern Europe
You will be responsible for partnering with various internal and external stakeholders to secure real estate and expedite permitting and other approval processes, as required, with a view to realise the AMZL expansion roadmap.
In conjunction with other functional teams such as Public Policy, Public Relations, Real Estate, Design & Construction, Sustainability, you will develop and implement engagement strategies towards corporations, institutions to identify real estate opportunities and secure planning. As part of Amazon’s commitment to delivering the best experience to customers, you will also work to identify new urban last mile delivery solutions that are supported and welcomed by local authorities.
This is an exciting opportunity for a natural relationship builder with the capability to engage and influence stakeholders, both internal and external, while driving standardization and consistency across multiple complex projects. The ideal candidate will have high levels of autonomy, integrity and judgment and be comfortable supporting and driving complex cross functional projects involving multiple stakeholders with sometimes diverging interests. The successful candidate will be highly analytical and detail-oriented, exhibit interpersonal skills with the ability to work in a fast-paced, dynamic climate. Candidates must demonstrate a proven track record in generating results, solving problems, and in strategic long-term thinking. Excellent writing skills are imperative. The Sr Launch Engagement Manager must think and communicate clearly and be able to formulate a clear viewpoint on complex issues, creating a concise and well-written narrative to express opinions and convince audiences. Program Management skills is important to manage a big portfolio of projects
You will communicate regularly with Amazon’s Senior Leadership as well as with leaders at major companies to strengthen partner relations.
Please note: This role will require frequent travel. The successful candidate will be based in Spain where Amazon Logistics has an operation.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
· Build a pipeline of and develop engagement strategies towards corporate partners in view of securing real estate, parking and logistic opportunities building last mile delivery solutions;
· Refine existing and develop new messaging that strengthens our communication to relevant corporate;
· Advise the business on both short and long-term challenges and opportunities and recommend actions and measures suitable to increase municipal endorsement;
· Engage AMZL in external engagements, industry bodies and other external organisations.
· Fluent English and Spanish (spoken and written)
· Bachelor's degree
· Strong organizational skills
· Professional oral and written communication skills
· Sound judgment
· Proven ability to build trust and to influence others
· Experience leading and interacting with cross-functional teams
· Strong executive presentation skills
· Proficiency with Microsoft Excel
· Experience in project management
· Experience working in large organizations and with cross-functional teams
· Master’s degree preferably in a relevant discipline;
· Experience driving strategic alliances and partnerships to achieve specific business goals;
· Ability to engage with external stakeholders at all levels.
· Experience with supply chain and logistics, infrastructure and/or real estate;
· Knowledge of and ability to conduct business in another European language (particularly French or Italian);
· Track record of successfully working with a wide array of functional groups across an organization and geographies
· Proven experience in a fast-paced project environment
· Knowledge of the logistics or real estate industry
· Experience in business development, business transformation
Últimas ofertas de Law Enforcement
CAF (Construcciones y Auxiliar de Ferrocarriles)
Funciones y Responsabilidades Generales Garantizar el cumplimiento de los objetivos de coste de los conceptos presupuestarios de Compras en el Programa. Responsable del cumplimiento en plazo de las actividades de Compras en el Programa, hasta el paso...
TÜV SÜD en España y Portugal
Tasks/Aufgaben TÜV SÜD has been passionate about technology and safety since day one. We never stop challenging ourselves for the safety of people and society as a whole. We operate at the forefront of standards and inventions. So, if you are...