If you’re looking for an opportunity to be a part of a progressive, dynamic and fast-paced work environment and are excited by the opportunity to build something new, we need exceptionally customer-focused, data driven and inventive people to help us.
If you have a quality focused, customer obsessed industry background which carries with it experience of working in a fast paced, ever changing and ambiguous environment (such as manufacturing, the military or engineering for example) we'd love to hear from you.
Some of the things you’ll get involved in are:
· Overseeing the delivery of Amazon orders
· Support operations leadership team in daily management, including allocating labor, leading meetings, assigning job duties, and communicating with internal and external suppliers, including agency management representatives and their drivers.
· Finding simple, smart and innovative ways to improve how we work for the benefit of our customers and on budget, and driving forward the implementation of that vision
· Working to KPIs such as Delivery On Time, First Time Delivery Success and Enhancing Customer Service
· Successfully managing relationships with driver suppliers and inspiring the workforce to achieve and exceed
· Thinking analytically about project management with attention to detail, the ability to influence others and exceptional organisational skills.
· Being obsessed by metrics and diving deep to find root causes quickly, to drive improvements
· A forward thinker, with an ability to manage high levels of ambiguity and thrive on change.
• Qualifications in Engineering, Operations, or related fields is a plus
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills (both in local language and English); ability to communicate effectively and build partnership relationships with both agency management representatives and their delivery providers
• Experience with performance metrics and process improvement with demonstrable problem solving skills and analytical skills
• Ability to work for different managers: we move managers around to meet business needs and as our business grows and you must adapt to changes in management
• Excellent customer service skills and interpersonal skills
• Direct management experience for employees and their performance
• Willingness to work flexible schedules/shifts/areas, including weekends, nights, and holidays
• Spanish Fluency is required
· A good understanding of commercial vehicle operations is desirable.
Últimas ofertas de Computing / IT
SECURITAS SEGURIDAD ESPAÑA
Securitas Seguridad España , precisa incorporar un/a ingeniero/a Gestor/a de Clientes para el área de clientes de Banca, en Madrid: Funciones: - Gestionar la relación con cliente. - Elaborar ofertas. - Responsabilizarse de la búsqueda de nuevas...
THE ADECCO GROUP
Quieres unirte a Adecco Learning&Consulting? ¡Si te gusta el trato con las personas y quieres un proyecto con desarrollo profesional, esta oportunidad te va a interesar! Como Consultor/a de Formación y Consultoría de RRHH de Adecco Learning &...