Amazon opened its virtual doors in 1995 and strives to be the world’s most customer-centric company, where customers can find and discover anything they might want to buy online. The goal of Amazon Logistics is to build a world class last mile operation. Amazon Logistics aims to exceed the expectations of our customers by ensuring that their orders, no matter how large or small, are delivered as quickly, accurately, and cost effectively as possible.
The European Amazon Logistics team is seeking an experienced, innovative, hands on and customer obsessed Sr Process Engineer to drive standardization and innovation in physical infrastructure, layout and material flow across our Last Mile delivery network. As a member of the EU Amazon Logistics Engineering team you will be responsible for producing and refining process standards, building on current best practices for physical infrastructure and designing Amazon Logistics equipment that is used across the EU network and beyond. Infrastructure you develop will always be produced to meet safety, customer experience, capacity, quality and cost goals. You will act as a key point of contact for your area of responsibility within the EU Amazon Logistics processes, frequently partnering with leaders in the field, as well as other operational support functions and your WW counterparts. The core process infrastructure ownership element of this role spans Delivery Station and On-the-Road operations.
This position requires deep customer focus, strong autonomy and exceptional project management skills. It will involve regular communication with executors and project sponsors at both the European and WW level, and requires you to be detail-oriented and comfortable partnering across functional business and technical teams. To be successful in this role, you need to pair strong analytical skills and a data-driven outlook with strong intuition.
This role can be based anywhere in the EU, with a preference for a strong location for EU travel, as this will be required frequently in the role.
· Bachelor's degree in an Engineering discipline
· Experience in a similar process development role, ideally in fast-paced industrial, logistics or production/manufacturing environment
· Experience in building and innovating processes and/or processing equipment in a relevant field
· Excellent Project Management skills
· MBA, MSc or MEng (Logistics, Supply Chain, Engineering, Mathematics or equivalent)
· Certified OE Black Belt or Green Belt
· Knowledge of other EU languages (German, French, Italian or Spanish advantageous)
· Expertise in Lean Management, Six Sigma and other OE tools
· Experience in developing specifications for logistic software
· Advanced data analysis skills and an expert in using supporting tools e.g. Minitab, JMP, MS Excel, MS Access, SQL
· Knowledge and ability to use standard design and development tools e.g. AutoCAD, MS Visio
· Demonstrated ability to build strong working relationships with business partners and key stakeholders and the ability to work under pressure in a cross functional organization
· High level of written, verbal and interpersonal skills
Amazon is an equal opportunities employer. We believe passionately that employing a diverse workforce is central to our success. We make recruiting decisions based on your experience and skills. We value your passion to discover, invent, simplify and build. Protecting your privacy and the security of your data is a longstanding top priority for Amazon. Please consult our Privacy Notice to know more about how we collect, use and transfer the personal data of our candidates.
Últimas ofertas de Logistics
Se busca camarero/a con experiencia para cafetería-restaurante en Ripollet. Imprescindible tener experiencia Preferible gente de la zona. Contrato de 6 meses y 40 horas
Organizar la gestión de compras y reforzar la gestión de proveedores|Consolidada empresa industrial con fuerte negocio en distribución/aftermarket About Our Client Consolidada empresa industrial en los alrededores de Pamplona Job Description En...