HR Business Partner - Amazon Logistics
Our overall mission is simple: we want Amazon to be the place where our customers can find, discover and buy anything online. Whatever our customers want, we will find the means to deliver it. With your help, Amazon will continue to enable people to discover new worlds and implement innovation.
This is your chance to make history.
The Amazon HR team is passionate about business partnering in its truest sense. Reporting to the Regional HR Manager, you will play a critical role in delivering the HR plan at our delivery stations in Andalucia. You will work closely with the operations teams at numerous sites in your region providing pragmatic, commercial and employee-focused advice and support to a client group of operations and area managers as well as several support functions. You will utilize your excellent communication, coaching and influencing skills to drive employee engagement and manage change, ensuring that we retain motivated teams of employees who can deliver an excellent service to our customers.
As a HR Business Partner, you will enjoy a varied role and a wide range of interactions across all levels on a daily basis. You will get exposure to many different aspects of the business and have the opportunity to work on national HR projects.
Whatever you will focus on, it will all be aimed at delivering the highest quality service to our internal and external customers.
Business Area: Operations – Amazon Logistics
Operations is at the heart of the Amazon customer experience. Each action we undertake is completed on behalf of our customers and meeting and often exceeding their expectations makes us feel good.
The Operations team in AMZL are responsible for managing fast-efficient delivery of our customer orders (last mile) and are the final stage in Amazon delivery on our customer promise and they work very hard to ensure that our customers receive their orders on time, everytime.
The HR Business Partner works as an integral part of the HR and wider regional management team. Responsibilities include;
Recruitment and Selection
All Amazon leaders are challenged to Hire and Develop the Best – it’s one of our leadership principles. You’ll support this by liaising with hiring managers and the talent acquisition team to ensure that vacancies are filled in a timely manner with high caliber candidates. You’ll work with the operations team to ensure that there is a robust succession plan in place and that we are developing our leaders and getting them ready for the next challenge. You will also support the site’s resourcing plan, taking responsibility as necessary for seasonal temporary recruitment through our agency partners, making sure that we select employees who want to exceed customer expectations.
Employee Relations & Engagement
Employee engagement is at the heart of everything we do. We need to care about our employees so they can care about our customers. You’ll help develop and deliver engagement and communication plans which drive engagement, so you’ll instinctively know what’s best. You’re Right, A Lot.
You’ll also provide support to line managers in employee relations and employment law, ensuring that our employment policies are implemented fairly and consistently.
Performance Management, Talent Management & Succession Planning
Our annual leadership review ensures that top talent is retained and developed within Amazon. You’re at the heart of this, organizing the review process and providing assistance and coaching to line managers on performance development. You’ll work in partnership with the site’s learning and development team to make sure that appropriate learning interventions are in place to support the site’s succession plan and develop the next generation of leaders.
Your generalist HR skills and leadership ability will ensure that the HR team provide an exceptional service to your internal customers. You’ll Dive Deep and analyze metrics to get to the root cause of any issues, as well as identifying best practice. By Insisting on the Highest Standards you’ll Earn Trust of Others by delivering credible, commercial processes and projects both for the site and the ES network.
· Minimum of a Bachelor’s degree or equivalent degree.
· Sound experience in HR in an operations environment. Experience in improvement of HR KPIs (absenteeism, attrition, payroll defects, compliance rate etc.).
· Knowledge of Spanish Labor law, disciplinary management and dismissal procedures.
· Advanced Excel and numerical skills, being able to work with large datasets, extract relevant metrics and to evaluate and analyze data succinctly
· Verbal and written fluency both in English and Spanish.
· Ability to travel 30-50% of working time is required.
· Self-starter, strong drive, problem solving, bias for action and result oriented with the ability and confidence to create structure in an ambiguous environment
· Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to communicate and influence at all levels in a matrix organization
· Enthusiastic team player with a strong drive to create a positive work environment
· Passion for innovative HR solutions and process improvement
The successful candidate will be progressive, hands-on and customer-obsessed with the credibility and gravitas to succeed in a fast moving and customer-focused commercial environment.
Required qualifications and skills:
• Have significant HR experience at Head of HR level, ideally within a multi-site, high volume, fast paced and customer focussed environment
• Possess problem solving and analytical capability; experience of managing ambiguity and analysing HR metrics to find root causes and develop short, medium and long-term plans
• Have the ability to develop effective working relationships with employees at all levels including hourly paid, shop floor employees
• Have a proven hands-on attitude, be flexible and adaptable.
• Demonstrate the ability to motivate and influence others
• Possess strong change management, negotiation and influencing skills
• Have intellectual curiosity; bring valuable insight into the team / business
• Have led complex change management and/or led key HR project implementations
Últimas ofertas de Logistics
Descripción: Empresa del sector avícola, situada en Leganés, necesita incorporar a un electricista (H/M). La persona seleccionada realizará las siguientes funciones: - Mantenimiento mecánico. - Gestión de órdenes de trabajo. - Optimización de...
Funciones En Grupo Alter uno de nuestros objetivos es crecer y ser cada día más competitivos, por eso buscamos profesionales como tú. En Laboratorios Alter, compañía líder de medicamentos EFG, estamos seleccionando un Analista de Control de Calidad en...