Amazon strives to be Earth's most customer-centric company where people can find and discover virtually anything they want to buy online.
Amazon Transportation Services, team is specifically focused on unlocking barriers to fast and reliable delivery for customers across EU and is responsible for our transportation network planning, line-haul and air-haul operations (Amazon Air) as well as sortation operations.
We are looking for an experienced manager to lead the ATS Spain program management team to help grow and transform our transportation and delivery network in Spain.
You will need to build a deep understanding of our operations, while being constantly on the lookout for continuous improvement opportunities. Moreover, upon identifying positive process change for our business, you will play a pivotal role in implementing any solutions and changes. Therefore, from day one you will have an impact on both our efficiency and the level of service we provide to our customers
This role will particularly suit someone with operational and/or project management expertise capable of driving initiatives in the areas of business development as well as operational excellence at the same time.
In this role you will:
· Help build Europe's fastest and most reliable delivery network
· Interact with senior stakeholders in our delivery and supply chain teams to define and monitor execution of our expansion plans
· Work with Amazon's operations and operation support teams to identify new, better ways of working
· Interact with launch teams to monitor the status of our newly launched locations
· Cooperate with our internal technology teams to develop new tech tools supporting our operations teams
· Work with large data sets to uncover new insights helping Amazon improve operational excellence
· Travel up to 60% of time to various facilities in the Amazon network
· Experience analyzing and improving the performance of a business or driving operational excellence
· Past experience interacting with senior stakeholders and work in cross-functional environment
· Past experience handling large data sets and turn data into actionable insights ·
· MBA from a top tier school · Previous experience running or supporting operations · Previous experience with lean management / manufacturing · Experience leading teams · Coding skills (Python, R) · Experience with SQL ·
Amazon is an equal opportunities employer. We believe passionately that employing a diverse workforce is central to our success. We make recruiting decisions based on your experience and skills. We value your passion to discover, invent, simplify and build. Protecting your privacy and the security of your data is a longstanding top priority for Amazon. Please consult our Privacy Notice to know more about how we collect, use and transfer the personal data of our candidates.
Últimas ofertas de Sales
TRANSFAYA precisa incorporar un delegado/a comercial para la expansión de su delegación en Madrid. Bajo la coordinación y el apoyo de la dirección comercial se ocupará de expandir y potenciar el negocio en Madrid y toda la zona central de España. Su...
¿ Tienes experiencia como teleoperador? Desde Manpower estamos seleccionando para una importante consultoría 10 perfiles para una campaña de aproximadamente 2 meses. Funciones: -Seguimiento de campañas de publicidad-Atención de llamadas -Gestión de...