The position can be based in London, Luxembourg, Munich or Barcelona
Do you see a clear path where others see roadblocks? Would you rather break the mold to do something right than settle for the status quo? What if you could use your creativity to change the direction of the entire transportation and delivery sector to raise the bar on customer experience? Then, this is the role for you.
Amazon Transportation Services (ATS) is looking for a detail-oriented, analytical, innovative, hands-on, and customer-obsessed Sr Program Manager, Carrier Training. In this role, you will define the training and learning strategy to support the Amazon's Middle Mile Transportation network. As part of the Relay Supply and Performance, you will develop and implement learning content, and leverage feedback and data to improve training content and format.
This role offers an opportunity to make business-critical decisions that will maximize our Carriers’ business knowledge and readiness. You will work on defining the learning strategy to transform the current transportation environment while influencing Senior Leadership on the direction for the Middle Mile business.
In this role you will work on a new program that is looking to redefine how ATS engages with the transportation service providers. We are actively seeking an innovator, communicator, influencer, and problem-solver. You will be expected to collaborate across cross-functional teams to roll out new training solutions. You must have experience and be comfortable working with teams across all levels of the organization on a global scale.
The Sr. Program Manager will:
· Own the learning and training strategy for Carriers, ensuring that they leave the experience with the knowledge, skills, resources/tools, and connections to succeed through Launch, Ramp, and beyond.
· Have the full ownership of the program from the scoping/creation until the implementation.
· Define, prioritize and plan the resources and technical requirements needed for program to be delivered on time.
· Collect market information and develop an strategy accordingly, ensuring alignment with corporate objectives and contractual obligations.
· Develop and drive execution of a vision and goals for Carrier training, education, and learning.
· Develop training and education content for Carrier population.
· Partner with key stakeholders to identify needs, define curriculum, and create content.
· Partner with upstream training partners to ensure that, collectively, Carrier Training is complementary and complete.
· Leverage data to drive decision-making; analyzing feedback and results to improving training content and format; reporting on training effectiveness and Carrier knowledge and sentiment; drive accountability for results.
· Work closely with a team of Sr. Program and Product Managers to drive the collection and implementation of requirements, ensure alignment with corporate objectives and contractual obligations.
· You will be required to have clear, precise, and regular communication with all stakeholders. This includes ongoing project/program status reports as well as capturing requirements.
· Monitor project execution and ensure that the project delivery is to the appropriate levels of quality and in line with its target date, ensuring the overall integrity within the program.
· Retrieve and analyze data using Excel, Access, SQL or other data management systems.
· Successful candidates will be excellent communicators, curious, highly motivated and effective within distributed teams.
· Master or Bachelor Degree in Operations Research, Engineering, Supply Chain Management or similar
· Experience delivering training to peers, hourly associates as well as leaders on all levels
· Demonstrated history managing learning programs and working across teams including Training, Technology, Operations, and Health & Safety
· Experience with Learning Management Systems and training development software and programs
· Evidence of ability to prioritize, manage and complete projects with tight deadlines
· Fluency in English
· Previous working experience in transportation, supply chain or operations and/or training management
· Academic focus on Operations Management
· Project Management Certificate
· Passionate about Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion, with a proven track record of implementing inclusion strategies within their organization
· Fluency in other European language: German, Italian, French, Spanish
Amazon is an equal opportunities employer. We believe passionately that employing a diverse workforce is central to our success. We make recruiting decisions based on your experience and skills. We value your passion to discover, invent, simplify and build. By submitting your resume and application information, you authorize Amazon to transmit and store your information in the Amazon group of companies' world-wide recruitment database, and to circulate that information as necessary for the purpose of evaluating your qualifications for this or other job vacancies.
Últimas ofertas de Software Development
<p>Dentro de la dirección de&nbsp;<strong>Gestión de la Energía y Redes</strong>, buscamos talento en la dirección de&nbsp;<strong>Redes Gas España</strong>&nbsp;para la posición...
En colaboración con el equipo técnico, las funciones del Electronic System Engineer serán: - Reunir los requisitos y necesidades del sistema propuesto por los clientes. - Definir y supervisar el desarrollo del sistema y las especificaciones de los...