At Amazon, we are working to be the most customer-centric company on earth. The goal of Amazon is to build a world class last mile operation. Amazon aims to exceed the expectations of our customers by ensuring that their orders, no matter how large or small, are delivered as quickly, accurately, and cost effectively as possible.
The EU AMZL Workplace Health & Safety (WHS) team is looking for a motivated Special Project Manager with good technical skills, analytical and communication capabilities, and a hands-on enthusiasm to deliver fit-for-purpose critical projects across the business unit (which will be determined based on the organizational roadmap). Your role will be to coordinate critical WHS project execution, identifying improvement opportunities, and influencing cross-functional stakeholders. You will need to thrive in a flexible environment and not hindered by ambiguity or complex tasks. Maturity, high judgment, negotiation skills, ability to influence, analytic talent, and leadership are essential, prescribing improvement strategies and guiding the improvement effort to effective implementation. You will maintain close relationships with stakeholders in order to understand our highest priority execution pain-points and opportunities that have a significant, measurable impact. You will work collaboratively across all of the EU countries where we have a presence to ensure standardization of roll out and adoption. You will be a motivated leader with a proven record of accomplishment delivering significant results across multiple businesses and geographies, interacting with senior level to deliver in this role.
Key Tasks and Responsibilities Include:
· Collaborate with stakeholders to align on project goals.
· Conduct research in response to specific WHS improvement initiatives.
· Define and implement metrics to measure and communicate project achievements.
· Develop reporting tools for initiatives, including systems, policies, and procedures.
· Communicate the overall project roadmap and provide periodic status updates to stakeholders.
· Coordinate a portfolio of projects from inception to delivery.
· Provide EU project decision support, insights and recommendations through data gathering and information analysing.
· Recommend improvements to project scoping, building, testing and deployment across the company.
· Demonstrate sound decision making, taking ownership, and delivering results.
· Have the ability to build strong relationships and influence others while working in a cross functional environment.
· Have the ability to adapt well to growing environments with changing circumstances, direction, and strategy
· Have a flexible approach to work. Able to organize own priorities, workload and travel. Willingness to travel up to 40%.
· Deliver to tight deadlines and targets and demonstrate ownership
· Research and providing recommendations on a wide range of WHS Topics, including the procurement of key equipment and processes as appropriate
· Provide short term backup during high intensity periods, as examples supporting countries during peak that have support needs.
Basic qualifications and requirements:
· Educated to degree level.
· Have or working towards CSP, CIH, NEBOSH, or CHMM certification.
· 7+ years of professional work experience as a Regional Health & Safety manager, or similar experience in EHS project management.
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills that convey complex ideas in a simplified manner.
· Strong organizational skill and attention to detail.
· Excellent time management skills with proven ability to meet deadlines.
· Proven aptitude to manage many competing projects and priorities.
· Able to move fluidly between collaborative and independent work styles.
Preferred qualifications:Experience leading global or regional program initiatives.
· Environmental Management
· Lean, 5S and Kaizen experience
· Chartered Member of IOSH (CMIOSH) or equivalent.
· Validated leadership skills in a dynamic environment
· Forward thinking Manager with a high degree of customer service, thinking outside of the box and holding to company policies and goals
Últimas ofertas de Law Enforcement
British American Tobacco
BAT is evolving at pace - truly like no other organisation. To achieve the ambition, we have set for ourselves, we are looking for colleagues who are ready to live our ethos every day. Come be a part of this journey! BAT Spain IS LOOKING FOR A Legal...
Your field of responsibility For the eighth successive year, Credit Suisse is running the Real Returns program which is designed to re-engage experienced, talented and hardworking professionals who have taken a voluntary career break. Real Returns is...