Are you looking for a challenging career in business-development? Do you have prior experience delivering against targets in a fast-paced, dynamic environment? Amazon, one of the world’s leaders in e-commerce, is expanding its Third-Party Marketplace business, looking for a smart Account Manager (business development professional) to join its Third-Party Marketplace support team, based in Madrid.
Your role will be focused on contributing to drive adoption of Fulfillment solutions working as an Account Manager to grow Sellers’ businesses on Amazon. You will work with existing Sellers, building a relationship and providing tailored recommendations, aiming to support their adoption of top Fulfillment solutions. In addition to account management, you will be responsible for incorporating feedback from Sellers to improve Amazon’s products, services, processes, systems and tools for all 3rd party sellers.
1. Work with Existing Selling Partners to maximize their potential on Amazon, by driving adoption of Fulfillment solutions, providing insights and advise of the applicability of a full range of available services.
2. Identify and support the implementation of specific business development opportunities for Existing Selling Partners providing them with data-driven insights and tailored recommendations, to optimize their success on Amazon.
3. Help Key Accounts learn and master tools and systems, so they can be more effective in managing and building their Amazon business
4. Effectively prioritize and lead a pipeline of Selling Partners to consistently meet/exceed quarterly targets
5. Track and report business development results, analyze data, interpret reports and information for your portfolio of sellers
6. Prioritize your time optimally to achieve your targets a results oriented environment
· Fluent in English and Spanish (additional language is a plus)
· 3-6 years of related experience
· University Degree in Economics, Business Administration, Marketing, Engineering or related careers
· Proven track record of success in a targets-driven sales environment
· Skilled in phone-based business development with strong objection-handling skills
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills with the ability to persuade, convince and explain complex concepts in a simple manner.
· Interested in new technologies, capable internet user
· Analytical with the ability to apply intermediate Excel skills
· Computer skills (Excel, Word, Outlook, PowerPoint).
· Ability to work with wide range of people at all decision-making levels.
· Experience with data analytics, either in a professional or academic capacity
· Experience in Internet, e-commerce and retail companies is preferable.
· Supply chain management, operations and process improvement knowledge.
· Knowledge of additional languages.
Is this a challenge you would like to take on? Is this the kind of environment in which you thrive? If so, start looking forward to the excellent opportunities we have to offer your professional development, as well as our attractive compensation package that will make you a part of our company’s success.
Do you want to know more about Marketplace team and Amazon? Take a look at this video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4LV8-5U5EDQ&feature=youtu.bee
Amazon is an equal opportunities employer. We believe passionately that employing a diverse workforce is central to our success. We make recruiting decisions based on your experience and skills. We value your passion to discover, invent, simplify and build. We welcome applications from all members of society irrespective of age, sex, disability, sexual orientation, race, religion or belief.
Últimas ofertas de Sales
Alhama de Almería, ES
¿Te apasiona el mundo de la venta y posees amplia experiencia como comercial? ¿Tienes conocimientos y experiencia en el sector agrícola? Si es así, ¡esta oferta puede interesarte! Desde Adecco estamos buscando un/una comercial con experiencia en el...
. ¿Tienes un carácter comercial, empático, sociable y te apasiona el mundo de las ventas? ¡Queremos conocerte! Si tienes experiencia en el sector ventas como comercial o teleoperador/a de ventas, te motiva el sector de las ventas y además hablas...