Are you looking for a challenging career in business-development? Do you have prior experience delivering against targets in a fast-paced, dynamic environment? Amazon, one of the world’s leaders in e-commerce, is expanding its Third-Party Marketplace business, looking for a smart Account Manager (business development professional) to join its Third-Party Marketplace support team, based in Madrid.
Your role will be focused on contributing to onboard new Selling Partners working as an Account Manager. You will work have to identify, onboard and grow new Selling Partners, building a relationship and providing tailored recommendations, aiming to support their adoption of Amazon levers. In addition to account management, you will be responsible for incorporating feedback from Sellers to improve Amazon’s products, services, processes, systems and tools for all 3rd party sellers.
1. Work with New Selling Partners to maximize their potential on Amazon, providing insights and advise of the applicability of a full range of available services.
2. Identify and support the implementation of specific business development opportunities for Existing Selling Partners providing them with data-driven insights and tailored recommendations, to optimize their success on Amazon.
3. Help Key Accounts learn and master tools and systems, so they can be more effective in managing and building their Amazon business
4. Effectively prioritize and lead a pipeline of Selling Partners to consistently meet/exceed quarterly targets
5. Track and report business development results, analyze data, interpret reports and information for your portfolio of sellers
6. Prioritize your time optimally to achieve your targets a results oriented environment
· Fluent in English and Spanish (additional language is a plus)
· 3-6 years of related experience
· University Degree in Economics, Business Administration, Marketing, Engineering or related careers
· Proven track record of success in a targets-driven sales environment
· Skilled in phone-based business development with strong objection-handling skills
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills with the ability to persuade, convince and explain complex concepts in a simple manner.
· Interested in new technologies, capable internet user
· Analytical with the ability to apply intermediate Excel skills
· Computer skills (Excel, Word, Outlook, PowerPoint).
· Ability to work with wide range of people at all decision-making levels.
· Experience with data analytics, either in a professional or academic capacity
· Experience in Internet, e-commerce and retail companies is preferable.
· Supply chain management, operations and process improvement knowledge.
· Knowledge of additional languages.
Is this a challenge you would like to take on? Is this the kind of environment in which you thrive? If so, start looking forward to the excellent opportunities we have to offer your professional development, as well as our attractive compensation package that will make you a part of our company’s success.
Do you want to know more about Marketplace team and Amazon? Take a look at this video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4LV8-5U5EDQ&feature=youtu.bee
Amazon is an equal opportunities employer. We believe passionately that employing a diverse workforce is central to our success. We make recruiting decisions based on your experience and skills. We value your passion to discover, invent, simplify and build. We welcome applications from all members of society irrespective of age, sex, disability, sexual orientation, race, religion or belief.
Últimas ofertas de Sales
International industrial company based in barcelona in full growht at national and international level, wants to incorporate a sales manager to take responsability for the gerrman market. Descripción de la oferta - Working on public tenders and making...
Apertura de Mercado. Nueva Empresa Rusa busca Asesor/a comercial- Teletrabajo para abrir nuevo mercado en España Con posibilidad REAL de crecer dentro de la compañía con nuestro plan de carrera si tienes dotes de liderazgo y capacidad para dirigir...