Have you ever thought about how Amazon detects and prevents fraudulent purchases among hundreds of millions of e-Commerce transactions across the globe? What would you do to create a trusted marketplace where millions of buyers and sellers can safely transact online? Do you want to help drive process improvements? Do you thrive in a fast-paced environment in which you have the opportunity to influence change? Our mission is to make Amazon.com the safest place to transact online, and we are seeking a Program Manager to own the implementation of a culture of continuous improvement throughout our global operation processes.
ACES (Amazon Customer Excellence System) is Amazon Operation’s culture of continuous improvement. As a strategic partner for contact center leadership, the Selling Partner Trust, Abuse, Risk and Review ACES Program Manager role (STAR ACES Program Manager) will continuously improve our Seller Support processes and services by driving high impact improvement projects as well as daily process improvement activities. You will experience a wide range of problem solving situations, strategic to real-time, requiring extensive use of data collection and analysis, and you will prepare and execute regular program updates to senior management.
· A bachelor’s degree with 2+ years of experience in Process Improvement roles
· Demonstrated experience implementing technical projects and managing high impact projects
· Proven analytical problem solver and reporting
· Demonstrated ability to lead people/teams without formal responsibility · Proven strong stakeholder management in all levels
· Ability to thrive in a fast-paced and ever changing service environmen
2+ years of experience leading and/or participating in structured process improvement activities such as Kaizen Events
· 3+ years of project management experience.
· Outstanding facilitation, communication & presentation skills
· Ability to see the big picture/whole system and execute on grass root level · Experience managing a project portfolio
· Lean Six Sigma Green or Black Belt Certification
· Mastery of SQL, SharePoint, Excel, Power Point, Word and Statistical package (e.g. Minitab)
· Strong analytical background - 7 Quality tools, SPC, Hypothesis Testing, Regression Analysis
· Self-starter capable to taking initiative and working with minimal direction
Últimas ofertas de Sales
Mercadal, Es, ES
<strong>Sobre Paack<br><br></strong>Paack es una de las startups tecnológicas más relevantes dentro del sector logístico.<br><br>Fundada en el año 2015, la empresa está teniendo un fuerte crecimiento global...
#AttittudTalent Atraer y Desarrollar el Talento
En momentos difíciles, los retos se hacen más interesantes. Nuestros clientes son ESI (Empresas de Servicios de Inversión) y de Seguros como Bancas Privadas, Agencias de Valores, Sociedades de Valores, Consultorías Financieras, Corredurías de Seguros...