Amazon opened its virtual doors in 1995 and strives to be the world’s most customer-centric company, where customers can find and discover anything they might want to buy online. EU Launch & Expansion team is growing as Amazon Logistics continues to expand their world class last mile delivery experience for customers. If you are passionate about delivery operations and look around corners for ways to serve customers, we want your help.
Amazon Logistics is seeking a highly experienced Program Manager to support the strategic expansion initiatives and long term Real Estate planning of our European Last Mile Delivery network. Successful candidates will be natural self-starters and quick learners who are comfortable leading large, complex projects. This individual will take ownership of the long term growth strategy of our EU logistics network. Ideal candidates will have experience managing large and complex data sets and thrive working to solve ambiguous problems to define and plan the future network. The Program Manager must be capable of fast-paced decision making and interface regularly with executive leadership both internal and external to the organization.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
· Active participant in Amazon safety policies
· Prioritization and execution of annual KPI's
· Responsible for managing the long term Real Estate portfolio
· Contributes to developing comprehensive risk analysis to review at all levels of the business
· Comfortable in different roles, sometimes supporting, sometimes leading
· Is capable of taking accountability while providing status, asking for help, and immediately escalating issues and problems as necessary
· Acts as the Company representative with all external stakeholders
· Mobilizes company resources through effective liaison with support departments, to create project teams capable of completing effective, quality work
· Monitors and reports on the progress of all related projects and flags delays that will have an impact to our customer experience
· Possesses a broad technical background and has the ability to “roll up their sleeves” and jump in if needed, along with managing
· Contributes to short-term and long-term strategic planning with business goals in mind
· Bachelor’s degree in (Supply Chain, Business Administration, Economics or a related field
· Relevant experience in commercial Real Estate environment
· Experience leading and interacting with cross-functional teams
· Proficient in Google Earth
· Experience developing and managing large data sets
· 5+ years of experience in project management and implementation with proven ability to design workable solutions and drive projects to successful implementation
· Strong verbal and written communication skills in the English language (multiple languages a plus)
· Work independently, in a fast-paced and rapidly changing environment
· Proficient in Microsoft Office products: Excel, Word, Outlook, PowerPoint and MS Project
· EU travel required (up to 30%)
· SQL and database query skills
· Advanced in Microsoft Excel
· Master's degree or MBA
Últimas ofertas de Design
¿A QUIÉN BUSCAMOS? En Sngular estamos buscando un perfil de Diseño de Producto para Digital Payments con experiencia potente en la parte de UX. ¿QUÉ RESPONSABILIDADES TENDRÁS? - Integrarte en equipos multidisciplinares y con diferentes perfiles...
As animal lovers, we all want the best for our furry companions. Like for us humans, having access to healthy and adapted food is essential for our pets? well-being. So in 2018, we decided to create our dream pet food experience and launched Hector...