Please submit your application/resume in English.
Amazon opened its virtual doors in 1995 and strives to be the world’s most customer-centric company, where customers can find and discover anything they might want to buy online. EU Launch & Expansion team is growing as Amazon Logistics continues to expand their world class last mile delivery experience for customers. If you are passionate about delivery operations and look around corners for ways to serve customers, we want your help.
Amazon Logistics is seeking a highly experienced Program Manager to support the strategic expansion initiatives and capacity planning of our European Last Mile Delivery network. Successful candidates will be natural self-starters and quick learners who are comfortable leading large, complex projects. This individual will take ownership of the longterm expansion portfolio of European Logistics with the goals of communicating capacity, flagging risk, driving worldwide standardization and defining long-term expansion requirements. Ideal candidates will have experience managing large and complex data sets (attention to detail is a must) and thrive applying operational knowledge to ambiguous problems to define and plan the future network. The Program Manager must be capable of providing directional feedback to business leaders to aid in expansion decision making. This individual needs to be comfortable interfacing and driving various functional teams and individuals at all levels of the organization in order to be successful.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
· Detailed coordination of long term capacity inputs
· Responsible for managing the stakeholder priorities and initiatives of all teams to analyze impact on overall capacity
· Develops comprehensive risk analysis presented at all levels of the business based on project initiatives
· Comfortable in different roles, sometimes supporting, sometimes leading
· Can analyze large sets of data and has a high attention to detail
· Strong communication skills both written & oral
· Responsible for the overall communication of network capacity to all stakeholders and leaders
· Has the ability to “roll up their sleeves” and jump in if needed, along with managing
· Contributes to short-term and long-term strategic planning with business goals in mind
· Bachelor’s degree in Supply Chain, Business Administration, Finance, Economics or a related field
· Experience leading and interacting with cross-functional teams
· Experience developing and managing large data sets, attention to detail is critical
· 6+ years of experience in project management and analysis
· Strong verbal and written communication skills in the English language
· Work independently in a fast-paced and rapidly changing environment
· Advanced in Microsoft Excel
· Ability to travel up to 20% of the time
· SQL and database query skills
· Can work in Tableau & build dashbords
· Masters or MBA preferred
· Experience in a logistics environment
Últimas ofertas de Design
Dentsu Aegis Network
The purpose of this role is to provide strategic recommendations and manage all resources to ensure the Client’s marketing needs are met. They are viewed as a trusted advisor to client, understands and articulates client business insights and...
Fundación de la Universidad Autónoma de Madrid
Información sobre la vacante en...