Amazon opened its virtual doors in 1995 and strives to be the world’s most customer-centric company, where customers can find and discover anything they might want to buy online. EU Launch & Expansion team is growing as Amazon Logistics continues to expand their world class last mile delivery experience for customers. If you are interested in delivery operations and look around corners for ways to support customers, we want your help.
Amazon Logistics is seeking a highly experienced Program Manager to support the strategic expansion initiatives and capacity planning of our European Last Mile Delivery network. Ideal candidates will be natural self-starters and quick learners who are comfortable leading large, complex projects. This candidate will take ownership of the internal capacity planning of our EU Delivery Stations with the goals of communicating capacity, flagging risk, propelling worldwide standardization and defining long-term expansion requirements. Ideal candidates will have experience handling large and complex data sets and thrive applying operational knowledge to ambiguous problems to define and plan the future network. The Program Manager will be capable of providing directional feedback to business leaders to aid in expansion policy making. This candidate needs to be comfortable interfacing and propelling various functional teams and employees at all levels of the organization in order to be suitable.
Essential Tasks & Responsibilities
· Active participant in Amazon safety policies
· Detailed coordination of network capacity inputs that are all interdependent
· Responsible for coordinating the overall capacity output of all expansion and launch projects
· Contributes to developing comprehensive risk analysis to review at all levels of the business
· Comfortable in different roles, sometimes supporting, sometimes leading
· Is capable of taking accountability while providing status, asking for help, and immediately escalating issues and problems as necessary
· Acts as the Company representative with vendors and suppliers during project execution
· Mobilizes company resources through effective liaison with support departments, to create project teams capable of completing effective quality work
· Monitors and reports on the progress of all capacity-related projects and flags delays that will have an impact to our customer experience
· Responsible for the overall communication of network capacity to all AMZL stakeholders
· Possesses a broad technical background and has the ability to “roll up their sleeves” and jump in if needed, along with organizing
· Contributes to short-term and long-term strategic planning with business goals in mind
If you need us to make any adjustments throughout the recruitment process due to a disability (including, but not limited to neurodiverse or mental health conditions), or any other health issue please let us know by contacting [email protected]
· Bachelor’s degree in (Industrial) Engineering, Supply Chain, Operations, Business Administration, Economics or a related field
· Experience in an operational environment (FC, IXD, AMZL preferred)
· Experience coordinating and interacting with cross-functional teams
· Experience developing and coordinating large data sets
· Prior experience in project management and implementation with proven ability to design workable solutions and bring projects to effective implementation
· Strong verbal and written communication skills in both native and English language
· Proficient in Microsoft Office products: Excel, Word, Outlook, PowerPoint and MS Project
· EU travel is required
· SQL and database query skills Work with limited supervision in a ever-growing and rapidly changing environment
· Advanced in Microsoft Excel
· Basic working experience with CAD software (e.g. AutoCAD, Solid Works, or other)
Últimas ofertas de Computing / IT
Perfil buscado (Hombre/Mujer) • Implementación de SAP en el área de producción • Asistencia al Gerente de Producción Adapte nuestro registro y documentación de procesos a las estructuras estándar dadas de SAP • Participar en la construcción de los...
HAYS Business Services es la Línea de Consultoría de Negocio del Grupo HAYS En Hays estamos colaborando con una compañía multinacional con sede en Castellbisbal, formada por ocho grandes grupos empresariales con productores de acero, laminadores...