Amazon opened its virtual doors in 1995 and strives to be the world’s most customer-centric company, where customers can find and discover anything they might want to buy online. EU Launch & Expansion team is growing as Amazon Logistics continues to expand their world class last mile delivery experience for customers. If you are interested in delivery operations and look around corners for ways to support customers, we want your help.
Amazon Logistics is seeking a highly experienced Program Manager to support the strategic expansion initiatives and long term Real Estate planning of our European Last Mile Delivery network. Ideal candidates will be natural self-starters and quick learners who are comfortable leading large, complex projects. This candidate will take ownership of the long term growth strategy of our EU logistics network. Ideal candidates will have experience handling large and complex data sets and thrive working to solve ambiguous problems to define and plan the future network. The Program Manager will be capable of ever-growing policy making and interface regularly with executive leadership both internal and external to the organization.
Essential Tasks & Responsibilities
· Active participant in Amazon safety policies
· Prioritization and execution of annual KPI's
· Responsible for coordinating the long term Real Estate portfolio
· Contributes to developing comprehensive risk analysis to review at all levels of the business
· Comfortable in different roles, sometimes supporting, sometimes leading
· Is capable of taking accountability while providing status, asking for help, and immediately escalating issues and problems as necessary
· Acts as the Company representative with all external stakeholders
· Mobilizes company resources through effective liaison with support departments, to create project teams capable of completing effective, quality work
· Monitors and reports on the progress of all related projects and flags delays that will have an impact to our customer experience
· Possesses a broad technical background and has the ability to “roll up their sleeves” and jump in if needed, along with coordinating
· Bachelor’s degree in (Supply Chain, Business Administration, Economics or a related field
· Relevant experience in commercial Real Estate environment
· Experience coordinating and interacting with cross-functional teams
· Proficient in Google Earth
· Experience developing and coordinating large data sets
· Prior experience in project management and implementation with proven ability to design workable solutions and define projects to effective implementation
· Strong verbal and written communication skills in the English language (multiple languages a plus)
· Work with limited supervision, in a ever-growing and rapidly changing environment
· Proficient in Microsoft Office products: Excel, Word, Outlook, PowerPoint and MS Project
· EU travel required (up to 30%)
· SQL and database query skills
· Advanced in Microsoft Excel
· Master's degree or MBA
Últimas ofertas de Design
Mackinnon Bruce International
<p>Job Title: Senior Director</p><p>Based: Madrid</p><p>Salary: EUR130,000 + 180,000; 100% Bonus</p><p><br></p><p><strong>Client</strong></p><p><strong><span...
<p>Como Director/a General, te encargarás de la gestión de la compañía focalizándote en la mejora de la operativa, con la ayuda de las nuevas tecnologías, buscando una mejora del numero de entregas y la búsqueda de nuevas oportunidades de...