Associate Partner Manager
Work hard. Have fun. Make history. At Amazon we expect no more and no less from you. Ever since Amazon opened its virtual doors, it has been the aim to become the most customer-centric company in the world. How is this achieved? By having people like you who make sure that customers find everything that they are looking for online – at great prices and convenience. Both Amazon and sellers who list their products on the site already offer millions of new and used items in a wide range of categories - and this is just the beginning. Come and experience a company that reinvents itself every day and immerse yourself in an environment that is fast-paced, expanding and continuously inventing new efficiencies to offer great opportunities for our customers and for you!
Amazon is looking for bright and ambitious individuals to build their career within its Merchant Services team. You will join us as an Account Executive, responsible for delivering new business growth and maximizing revenue generation across Amazon's products for third party merchants.
What is Amazon Merchant Services?
Amazon Merchant Services covers all third party merchants’ activity through Amazon.co.uk and the specific services we offer to help develop and grow these sellers. The portfolio of services is as follows:
· Selling on Amazon, a fast-growing business where other e-commerce retailers sell their products on Amazon.
· Fulfilment by Amazon, an advanced fulfilment solution where Amazon directly packs and ships products on behalf of other companies
· Amazon Webstore, a powerful, secure and highly-scalable multichannel e-commerce platform
· Launchpad, a unique programme showcasing cutting-edge products from startups and entrepreneurs from around the world, making it easy for them to onboard, market, and launch new products to millions of our customers
· Amazon Business, helping businesses to sell their products on Amazon
Working within one of the fastest growing areas of Amazon you will have the opportunity to partner with high potential retailers across a variety of different categories with a view to helping grow their online businesses.
· Prospect, call, qualify and close high potential existing selling partners that deliver competitive selection, pricing and product availability to be part of a very new exciting Program within Private Brands
· Function as an account manager for a number of high priority selling partners within Private Brands and help them grow their business over a period of time by ensuring they understand our systems and tools
· Help improve business processes and make us more effective in supporting our merchants
Operating in a fast-moving and challenging environment, Amazon’s high performance bar requires that you are self-motivated and target driven, skilled in phone based sales, can work autonomously and take full control and responsibility for achieving the quarterly sales target.
· Bachelor’s/Master’s degree
· 3 to 5 years work experience
· Fluency in one of Spanish, Italian or French is required, (two preferred)
· Excellent communications and presentation skills
· Ability to work on own initiative and as part of a team
· Results-driven focus with analytical capability
· Ability to innovate and simplify current processes and practice
· Direct sales skills and a proven track record of performance
· Experience working with clients
· High affinity towards data and technology with ability to dive deep and analyse opportunities and processes
· Achieved or aiming to achieve a 2.1 and above degree
Últimas ofertas de Sales
Importante empresa de Contact Center busca teleoperadores/as para hacer una jornada completa para uno de sus servicios más importantes del sector inmobiliario Desde el Grupo Adecco buscamos teleoperadores/as con funciones de emisión de llamadas para...
OLARCON OLABE ARANZABAL CONSTRUCCIONES, S.L.
Importante empresa de construcción con gran proyección y en constante crecimiento, se encuentra en búsqueda activa de ALBAÑILES para realización de proyectos de edificación. Construcciones residenciales, obra nueva, reformas, etc en País Vasco...